- Name :Dell
- Meaning :A place name; small valley, A place name, small valley
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Dell
- CadanA variant of Cadell and Kaden. It means battle or companion., A variant of Cadell and Kaden. It means battle or companion.
- Ryderthe indigenous peoples, the messenger,knights on horseback, warrior,post-messenger or indigenous populations,ryder as a girl's name is pronounced rye-la. it is of english origin, and the importance of ryder is "horseman, rider". rydell is a modern variant. also the shape of the drivers.,driving
- Keenanold,old,descendant of the fair child,keenan as a boy's name is pronounced kee-nen. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of keenan is "old". see also kenan and keane. the actor keenan wynn, keenan ivory wayans; football player keenan mccardell.,little old
- AdellaGermanic - Noble, Honorable, Of a noble kind, Hebrew - Ornament, Its form of name Adela, A variant spelling is Adelaide
- Cadellfight,cadell as a young man, of the name, that is to say: kay-dell, ka-dell. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of cadell is "the battle". on the basis of "cad". variants in terms of cadoc, a sixth century welsh saint. political consultant patrick cadell.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name