- Name :Darren
- Meaning :From araines, Strong as an Oak tree
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :6
- Syllables :4
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Meena (D, CH, Z, TH)
- Nakshatra :Purvabhadra (Se, So, Da, Di)
Similar Names For Darren
- Jaronjaron how a young man name is pronounced year-on yes-rahn. it is of israeli origin, and the importance of jaron is "the cry of joy". some of the many names contemporary as jaron can be, is based on a mixture of the sound of jared or jerry and darren, or the use of last names.,to sing,to shout or sing,to sing, to sing, to shout
- Zarrenthe name zarren is a name of children . on the other hand, zarren is an improvement of darren.
- Tarynhe was born of the yew,of the earth,rocky hill,taryn how to a girl's name is pronounced tare-en. it is of english origin. blends of tara with erin, karen, terry and the male named darren.,clear
- Woodsonwoodson, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of woodson is wood' s son. football player rod woodson, darren woodson.
- Terronterron as a boy name. modern name. it may be a variant of terence, or a respelling of darren. also the way of the terran.
- Dorrandorran, as a young man by the name (as the names of girl dorran) is very dor-in. it is of irish origin, and the importance of dorran is "gloomy-browed". the contemporary use of dorran and other relatives with the surname appears here as a variant is probably influenced by the rhyme pattern of the preferred name as darren, darryl, and torrance.
- Deronbelongs to god,deron as a boy's name (also as a girl name deron). modern name: ron with the prefix. it can also be used as a variant of darren.,small but great
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name