- Name :connor
- Meaning :connor as a young man, of the name, pronounced kah-ner. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of connor is "hound" the lovers". anglisierte form of conchobhar (gaelic), was the name of a legendary king of ulster, who lived in the time of christ. see also connor. irish author conor cruise o ' brien.,dog/wolf lover (lover of hunting dogs),dog lover,loved ones, wolves,wolf-lovers
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For connor
- Sandradefender of humanity,the defense of men,is the protector of mankind,sandra how to a girl's name is pronounced san-drah, sahn-drah. it is of english origin. abbreviation of alexandra (greek) "man is to defend" via alessandra (in italian). the comedian sandra bernhard; actresses sandrine bonnaire, sondra locke, sandra dee, sandra bullock; supreme court justice, sandra day o ' connor. also the form of cassandra.
- Sineadgod is merciful god is merciful gift,sinead as a girl's name is pronounced sha-nade. it is of irish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of sinead is "god is gracious". variant of jane or janet, are feminine forms of john. sinead was familiar to the americans of the singer sinead o ' connor. the actress sinead cusack.
- Loyolathe name loyola is a girl name . loyola is a spanish surname, and sometimes as the name of a girl. it is likely that, in honor of st. ignatius of loyola, founder of the jesuits. loyola o'connor was a band of american stummfilmschauspielerin.
- Konnordog lovers,connor as a girl's name is pronounced kahn in him. the importance of connor is "desire". see also connor.,dear wolves
- Brigidinethe name of brigidine is a girl name of irish origin. brigidine is a unique take on bridget used the singer sinead o'connor. but suppose you are not a irish rock star, that would probably be best to do to stop bridget.
- ConnorsA wise man who is not only brave, but is also strong willed, A wise man who is not only brave, but is also strong willed
- Flanaflana as a girl's name is of irish and gaelic origin, and the meaning of flana is "russet hair". author of flannery o' connor.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name