- Name :Cinnamon
- Meaning :A spice, added to food for flavour
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Cinnamon
- KeeshaImmense Joy, God is gracious, African - Favorite, Hebrew - Cassia, Cinnamon, A spelling variant of Keisha
- Keziacassia tree, cinnamon is a girl's name is pronounced ke-zye-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of cinnamon is "cassia-tree". cassia is the generic name for a variety of trees and shrubs, of which produces cinnamon. biblically: one of the three beautiful daughters of job. the name was accepted by the puritanern and introduced in america in the 18th century. century.bark of trees
- KezziahThe meanning of the name is from Hebrew, means Cassia, Cinnamon, The meanning of the name is from Hebrew, means Cassia, Cinnamon
- Kerenkeren as a girl's name is pronounced kare-en. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of keren is "glorious dignity." could also mean "ray of light", "horn" or "the fund". abbreviation of kerenhappuch. biblical: one of the three daughters of job, the other two jemima and cinnamon.,ray, beam, or the strength, the power,the strength, the ram ' s horn
- Lakeishacassia tree,the combination of la and keisha,lakeisha how to a girl's name is pronounced lah-kee-sha. it is possible to variant of the hebrew cinnamon means "cassia tree", via keesha and keisha. lakeisha and its variants are also rhyming variant of leticia or from the combination of la - with aisha (arabic) "alive and well". the french is the prefix of the - for the first time has been added to the free people of color in the state of louisiana and has become a popular denomination, the tendency among african-americans. it is also possible (swahili) "favorite".
- Kizzycassia tree, cinnamon,kizzy how is a girl name. variant of cinnamon (in hebrew) "cassia". literary: alex harley roots" as one of the traditional names of african. the use of cinnamon and its variants, can be traced in the slave name since the 18th century.century.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name