- Name :ciana
- Meaning :ciana as a girl's name is pronounced see-ahn-ah, chee-ahn-ah-kee-ahn-ah. it is of italian origin, and the importance of ciana is "light". the nickname for luciana. also a variant of the irish gaelic name ciannait, which means "ancient and enduring".
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For ciana
- CianThe name of the mythical ancestor of the Cianachta of the Irish legend, The name of the mythical ancestor of the Cianachta of the Irish legend
- Lucianathe light, the brightness, the light bearer,luciana as a little girl, of the name in italian and armenian origin, and the importance of luciana "light of moon". also in the form of lucy.
- CiananDerived from the name of a 5th century Irish saint, Derived from the name of a 5th century Irish saint
- Agracianaagraciana as a girl's name is of spanish origin and the importance of agraciana is "forgiveness".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name