- Name :Charlotte
- Meaning :Feminine form of Charles, freeman
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Charlotte
- Carlacarla how to a girl's name is pronounced kar-lah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of carla is "free man". feminine of carl and short form of caroline. a european-sounding version of the many names of charles. a lot of favors, in the name of mixtures with different endings. see also carol, and chat. also the form of charlotte.,feminine form of charles,free man
- Actonacton as a name of children altenglischen origin and the importance of acton is "oak tree settlement". the location, the name. surname used as first name. also the pseudonym of charlotte brontë, sister of anne, who wrote, as "acton bell". the three sisters chose are masculine-sounding pseudonyms.,of an oak, the city of the oak, the village,village with oak trees
- Wilburdecided, bright,wilbur as a name of children of age of german origin. unknown name of importance. literary: wilbur, the pig is the protagonist of the novel, charlotte' s web e. b. white. aviator wilbur wright. also the shape of wilbert.,wild pig,is strength
- Lottiefree,a free man,lottie how to a girl's name is of french origin, and the importance of lottie is "small and feminine". diminutive of charlotte. the most 19ten century of use. the singer lotte lenya. also the form of the song. also the shape of karlotta.
- Lottchenthe name of lottchen is a girl name . sweet and spunky german nickname of charlotte has a fun literary connection: the double lottchen (english title: "lottie and lisa) is a book of short stories by the german author erich kästner, who later is set in the popular movie the parent trap. with the growing popularity of the call charlotte, lottchen could be the names for girls intended for another use, but we would like more money to lottie.
- Karleenkarleen as a girl's name is pronounced kar-leen. it is of english origin. diminutive form of karla. see also carla. also the shape of carlene. also the form of the song. also the shape of caroline. also the form of charlotte. also the shape of the carolina.
- Karlottakarlotta as a girl's name is of french and old german origin, and the meaning of karlotta is "free man". variant of charlotte. also the form of the song.
- Charlesettacharlesetta, as a girl's name is german origin and meaning of charlesetta is "free man". feminine of charles. caroline and charlotte are the most common forms.
- Lieselottegod is my oath,/free,lieselotte as a girl's name. combination of liese (hebrew) "god's promise, and charlotte (french) "small and feminine". also the shape of the elise.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name