- Name :Ceri
- Meaning :The one who loves
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Ceri
- Macegift of god,the seriousness of the club,the mace, as a young man by the name is pronounced mayce. it is the middle of english origin, and the importance of the mace is "the gravity of personal or club". a weapon of medieval knights, to break the armor. shortened form of a name such as macy's and mason; also a surname of english, a form of matthew. macerio may be a variant of macarius (g), a holy name.
- Ceriethe name of cerie is a girl name . cerie -- so it can be considered as a variant of siri or cherie or ceri, but, in fact, in regard to none of them-is the name of liz lemon assistant cerie xerox in 30 rock. the lovely cerie is the name pronounced seh-ree. as the names of baby that you can do worse. but it could also do much better.
- Cherisecherise as a girl's name is pronounced sha-reese. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of cherise is "cherry". cerise and, possibly influenced by cherie. see also charis. also the way in which cher. also the shape of the cherry.,love
- Euronwyeuronwy as a girl name of welsh origin, and the meaning of euronwy is "el dorado". euros, with the meaning of "gold". euronwy, together with ceridwen and euron, in the tradition of welsh, three legendary enchantresses of the island of great britain. the name also appears in the story of olwen as the relative name euneit, where the institution is described as one of the "gold attracted to women" in the united kingdom.
- Ceresecorese, as a girl's name is of english origin, and the importance of cerese is "the tree and its fruits". also the form of cerise.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name