- Name :Cena
- Meaning :Mud, also a follower of Neith
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Cena
- Trentonof the city by the river trent,of trenton,to a large extent of the flooding, trespasser,trent's town,trenton how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of trenton is trent' s town. the location, the name of the new jersey, the city was founded at the end of the 17th century by a group of quakers, under the leadership of william trent. in 1776, during the american revolution, it was the place of the american victory over the british and their hessian mercenaries.
- Mercurythe god of commerce,mercury, as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of the mercury is the "trade". in modern usage, the name is sometimes a nickname of agile runners. mythology: the messenger of the gods, corresponds to the greek hermes. its ancient root is also developed in terms such as "merchant", "market" and "mercenary", shows the influence of the wing-footed roman god of science and trade. in the sixth century, a priest named mercury changed his name to john, after he was elected to the papacy, since he felt that it was inappropriate for a pope, that the name of a pagan god. football player mercury morris.
- Daariothe name of daario is a name of children . double-a is often a hard sell to baby names in a context of english-speaking, and many that you can find, dario, and public intellectual, dario fo, quite exotic, with only one. but die-hard game of thrones fans attracted to this version as it is the first name of the charming little bugger daario naharis, a mercenary, the first of rent, then the bed, of daenerys targaryen during the conquest of the drool's bay.
- Fionnabhairthe name fionnabhair is a girl name . in irish mythology, fionnabhair (old irish findabair or finnabair) is the daughter of queen medb of connacht and ailill, its beauty is exploited for his mother, to persuade, from a long line of warriors, to the legendary hero cú chulainn in single combat. all are defeated and killed, a bloody fight follows, and fionnabhair drops dead of shame, if you discover that you have unintentionally the cause of all the death and destruction. fionnabhair is likely derived from the old irish fionn "white" + síabar "spectre", so that is the equivalent of the welsh former name gwenhwyfar, which is the root of arthur-geneva. it can also be a derivation of old irish find "i know right" and abair "eyebrows; the lashes". the variants include fionavar (in the tapestry of fionavar " trilogy by guy gavriel kay), finnavear, fennor/fennore (in several of the irish placenames), finora/fenora and fionnúir.
- Bronnthe name wells is a name of children . in hbo's "game of thrones", bronn is a amoralischer mercenaries, raised to the militia, through their connection to the prevailing as well lannister of the family. the homophony with "brawn" is probably not a chance, it is a top-tier swordsman -- and can be a turn off for some parents. brock and stay in westeros, bran, are, probably, more user-friendly.
- Mccabethe name mccabe is a young man by the name of irish origin. mccabe is an irish patronymic surname has its origin in the scottish mercenaries in ireland, who wore the distinctive hat or cabas, which is also the name of differential.
- KiplingKipling is a placename that means Cybbel's Cottage, Kipling is a placename that means Cybbel's Cottage
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name