- Name :Cassandra
- Meaning :An excelling and shining woman
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Cassandra
- Sandradefender of humanity,the defense of men,is the protector of mankind,sandra how to a girl's name is pronounced san-drah, sahn-drah. it is of english origin. abbreviation of alexandra (greek) "man is to defend" via alessandra (in italian). the comedian sandra bernhard; actresses sandrine bonnaire, sondra locke, sandra dee, sandra bullock; supreme court justice, sandra day o ' connor. also the form of cassandra.
- Sondradefender of humanity,sondra how is a girl name. variant of sandra, alexandra (greek) "man is to defend." the actress sondra locke. also the form of cassandra.
- Kaseyattentive, alert,courageous in the battle,kasey as a boy's name (also used regularly more than girls name kasey) is very kay lake. it is of irish origin, and the importance of kasey is "alert; stronger". variant of casey. also the form of the kasi.,kasey as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys their name kasey) is very kay lake. it is of american origin and the importance of kasey is "alert; stronger". alternate form of casey. see also kacie. also the form of the acacia. also the form of cassandra.,alert
- Kassiecassia how to a girl's name is pronounced kass-ee. it is of american origin. abbreviated form of a name like kassandra and kassidy. see also cassie. also the form of cassandra. also the shape of katherine.
- Krisandrakrisandra as a girl's name is pronounced kriss-ann-drah, kriss-ahn-drah. it is of greek origin. variant chrysandra. also the form of cassandra. the shape of the chrysantha.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name