- Name :Casi
- Meaning :A pet from Cassandra, meaning a phrophetess
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Casi
- Seangod is merciful,god is merciful,to be as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl, his name is sean) is manifested shon. it is of irish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of sean is "god is gracious". variant of juan, the french jean. spread outside of ireland only in the 20. century. used occasionally, in the name separately. strongly influenced by the actor sean connery and sean penn. basketball player shawn kemp; actor sean hayes, sean astin, sean bean, as a musician and entrepreneur sean "p. diddy" combs.,the lord is merciful, god€™s mercy gift
- Ashtonfresno venue,fresno, tree, village protection, ash city,ash place,ashton as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name of ashton) is very ash-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ashton is "ash tree town". surname used as first name. occurs occasionally as a boys' - name in england from the 1600 years, but now it is mainly for girls, perhaps due to the vogue for ashley. the choreographer sir frederick ashton; the museum executive ashton hawkins, the actor ashton kutcher. also the shape of ashby.,ashton as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name ashton) is very ash-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ashton is "ash tree town". place name used from time to time, such as the name of a child, in the england of 1600 years, but is now used mostly for girls, maybe due to the popularity of ashley.,city of los fresnos
- Danedane as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl named dane) is very dayn. it is of english origin, and the importance of the danish "from denmark". this surname could be specified, danish, or if the person who lived near the english with the river dane. it is also possible that the name arose as a variant of the masculine form of the name of dean. variants daine and dayne are in english/french surname used occasionally as a given name. the actor dane clark. also the form of dana. also the shape of daniel.,dweller in the valley, of denmark,of a valley,of denmark,god is my judge or from denmark
- Boazboaz as a girl's name is of hebrew origin. perhaps the "speed" or "power". biblical: the name of several characters, among them the second husband of ruth, is treated with generosity. resurrected by the puritanern and, occasionally, also in england, the 17th and 18th centuries. it is now very rare. sometimes used in jewish families.,strength,speed
- Wilbertdecided, bright,wilbert how to a girl's name is pronounced wil-bert. it is of old german origin, and the importance of wilbert is bright. it is used on occasion in the on january 19th and 20th centuries.
- Zacheothe name of zacheo is a name of children . zacheo is an italian surname, occasionally as a first name. also in brazil (where it is pronounced za-shey-or), it could be shown, an exotic alternative to zachary.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name