- Name :Carol
- Meaning :A hymn or a song, A hymn or a song
- Gender :Unisex
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Carol
- Carlacarla how to a girl's name is pronounced kar-lah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of carla is "free man". feminine of carl and short form of caroline. a european-sounding version of the many names of charles. a lot of favors, in the name of mixtures with different endings. see also carol, and chat. also the form of charlotte.,feminine form of charles,free man
- Joycejoyce how to a girl's name is pronounced joyce. it is of latin origin, and the importance of joyce is the "lord". norman male name josce or josse, by jodocus, a latin form of a breton name, iodoc held by the seventh-century breton saint. in the middle ages is used. its use as a girl's name 16. nineteenth and twentieth centuries in the puritanern indicates, have been associated with the vocabulary word "joy." advice columnist dr. joyce brothers; the writer joyce carol oates.,the small lord,lord,happy, joyful,of the lord
- Timothyhonoring god,honoring to god,honoring to god,timothy how to a girl's name is pronounced tim-oh!-dir. it is of greek origin, and the importance of timothy is "glory to god". biblical: timothy was energetic, well-trained, young christians, was a companion of st. paul, which he wrote, "that no man who in his youth". according to tradition, he was martyred, because, after the cancellation of the worshipers of the greek goddess of the moon diana. 19th-century novelist charles dickens gave the name of a permanent association in his beloved work "a christmas carol". the story revolves on the fate of the paralytic, but always cheerful tiny tim, who greets each season with the cry: "god bless us, every one!", the name became popular in the 18th century. century.honor god
- Raleigha deer's meadow,the red or rye, field,meadow, the deer,the meadow, the deer,the raleigh as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name: raleigh), is of old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". the location, the name. the -leigh ending, in the fashion of ashley, makes this previously masculine name suitable for a girl.,raleigh as a boy's name (also used regularly by more than girl-name: raleigh) pretty rah-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". use, is likely to be a tribute to sir walter raleigh, explorer and favorite of queen elizabeth i, who around to his place through a puddle jump, so that you can cross with dry feet. the city in north carolina was named after him.
- Karolinaa free woman,the carolina, a girl name is slavs, and ancient germans of origin, and the meaning of carolina is "free man". variant of caroline, charles. also the form of the song. also the shape of the karol.
- Laralinethe name of laraline is a girl name . part of lara, part of caroline, but it is much more rare than the two, laraline is very beautiful and that familiar feeling, his name never appeared on the ssa names of the baby of the list. it has been stated that come from latin, larus "gulls", it is rather a modern innovation.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name