- Name :caesar
- Meaning :cesar as a boy's name is pronounced see-zer. it is of latin origin, and the importance that is caesar's "head of hair". name of clan of obscure meaning, possibly from "caesaries". the most famous of the institution was julius caesar (104-44 bc). due to his fame and power, caesar was the title of the roman emperors, with the meaning of "lord", and led to the czar of russia, (see tsar and the german emperor. st. caesarius (fourth century) was the personal physician of the two emperors.,full head of hair,long hair,thick hair
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For caesar
- Kaiserfull head of hair,the emperor - as a young man, of name, of german and latin origin, and the importance of the emperor is "head of hair". deutsche form of caesar. the name has a connotation of imperial kings, as in germany, the emperor william.,leader
- Kingthe king as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the importance of the king is "the king". one of the several titles that, at times, also as a given name. the other man's name title of caesar, count, czar, duke, earl, khanh, dukes, and marquises. modern can be used, and inspired by martin luther king.,executive,man, king,monarch,sovereign
- Serviliathe name of servilia is a girl name . servilia is best known as the name of a roman patrician-a woman intimately involved with some of the most famous characters of ancient history: he was the lover of caesar, brutus ' mother, and cato the younger semi-sister. its name is derived from the name of the family of servilius, which dates back to the early days of the roman republic.with interest in the name classic, the explosion, servilia could be a look would be the value, despite its proximity to words like "submissive" and "villain" might be a turn off.
- Cinnathe name cinna is a name of children . in the hunger games series, cinna, the influential costume designer for katniss. in ancient rome, one of cinna was father-in-law of julius caesar, and another was a conspirator against caesar.
- CezaryVariant of Caesar; they are hairy and cut out of womb, Variant of Caesar, they are hairy and cut out of womb
- Brutusbrutus as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of brutus is "stupid, stupid". from an old roman family name, used especially by politicians to marcus junius brutus, was one of the assassions of julius caesar. the name is used infrequently, due to its association with the word "firecrackers".,difficult, boring, muscular
- Tsartsar as a name of children of russia, and of latin origin, and the importance of the czar head of hair. russian form of caesar.
- Muciathe name of mucia is a girl name . the name of a high-born in ancient rome as a midwife, carried out a dramatic life it was said that he had had an affair with julius caesar-is similar to that of lucia, but it is not so attractive.
- Pompeopompeo as a young man, name, italian, and latin, and the importance of pompeo is "five". the word "pompe". it can also be from the greek word "pempo", with the meaning of "person in charge". pompey was a statesman, a roman and the army, caesar's main rival. is a saint named pompey, whose feast day is 10. april.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name