- Name :Brie
- Meaning :A place name where they produce cheese in France
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Brie
- Cocochocolate bean,coconut as a girl's name is pronounced ko-ko. it is of french origin. diminutive of nicolette and names starting with co, despite the fact that the use of this fashion of names, most of them in relation to gabrielle coco chanel, who got his nickname from a song that she sang when she worked in a cabaret. name of courteney cox's daughter. also the shape of colette.
- Michaelmichael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name michael) is very m & e-cal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of michael is "who is like god?". biblical: michael is the archangel, defeat the dragons. he and gabriel are the angels, the personal names in the canonical bible. in the middle ages, michael, the captain of the heavenly hosts and the protector of the soldiers. he was depicted often has a burning sword, and at times guard the gates of paradise. many of the saints, kings and emperors bear the names, and there are many variants, male and female. see also michal. baseball celebrity mickey mantle; the actor mickey rooney, michael caine, mike myers; singer michael jackson, mick jagger; cartoon celebrity mickey mouse; soviet statesman mikhail gorbachev; hockey player mike modane; fashion designer michael kors.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
- Connorconnor as a young man, of the name, pronounced kah-ner. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of connor is "hound" the lovers". anglisierte form of conchobhar (gaelic), was the name of a legendary king of ulster, who lived in the time of christ. see also connor. irish author conor cruise o ' brien.,dog/wolf lover (lover of hunting dogs),dog lover,loved ones, wolves,wolf-lovers
- Bambigirl,bambi, as a girl's name is pronounced bam-bee. it is of italian origin. name of pet. briefly, for bambina. it has been known through walt disney cartoon deer.,child,girl
- Milesarmy man, of preference,miles as a girl's name is pronounced myls. it is possible (in latin), "soldiers", the (alt-english) "the merciful", or variant of emil (latin) "eager to please". historical: the pilgrims guides thousands standish. at present, the character of thousands o ' brien on the television series "star trek: deep space nine". the musician miles davis.,soldier,soldier or merciful
- Gabriellegabrielle how to a girl's name is pronounced akv-ree-ell. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of gabrielle is "woman of god, my strength is god". french is feminine, and gabriel, gheber "man", or gabar "strong", with, "god". tennis player gabriela sabatini; dressmaker gabrielle "coco" chanel; volleyball player, gabby reece.,god is my strength,god, who is the more courageous,the woman of god, power of god
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name