- Name :Bria
- Meaning :One who is from the hill
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Bria
- Brianbrian w how a young man by the name is pronounced bry-en. it is celtic, and the irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of brian is "high, noble". it could also mean "the force". historical: brian boru (10tes century) was a warrior, the high king of ireland and one of the greatest national heroes. he freed the country from the danes in 1014. the actor brian dennehy; director brian de palma.,high, noble,noble man,noble, tall,strong, virtuous and honorable
- Brionnabrionna how to a girl's name is pronounced bree-ahn-ah. is of irish, gaelic and celtic origin, and the importance of brionna is "high, noble, exalted". variant of brianna.
- BriandThe old English form of Briand, meaning strong or hill., The old English form of Briand, meaning strong or hill.
- Briacthe name briac is a name of children . st-briac was an irish saint, who came in the north of france, on the 6. century and gave its name to the small town of saint-briac-sur-mer, in brittany. the name is believed that in connection with brian, even though you can be totally independent of the names of the celtic word "bruaich", which means "steep mountain". briac brings, in any case, a fresh continental breakfast to feel and it would be a good option for those who like a name with two french and irish connections
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name