- Name :Bran
- Meaning :A raven; a black bird that resembles a crow, A raven, a black bird that resembles a crow
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Bran
- AbhinavInnovative, Young, Modern, Fresh, Novel, A sakta notable for his great leaning and spiritual attainment, New, Brand new
- Ciarawith black hair or dark skin,ciara how to a girl's name is pronounced kee-a-ra. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of ciara is "black". modern feminine form of ciaran (of "ciar"), the name of two great saints of ireland. you can also be attributed, in italian chiara meaning "light", and is characterized by the use of kyra and kiara. in the united states, it is pronounced with a soft cloth and "c", in which case it gets either a respelling of sierra, or the use of the brand of perfume called ciara (see chanel) was by revlon in the year 1973. also the form of the claire.,dark little girls,a little dark
- Oliviathe olive tree,olive tree, symbol of peace,olivia as a girl's name is pronounced ah-liv-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of olivia "olive". markup of shakespeare, such as the name of a lot of votes, the aristocrat in his play "twelfth night" (1599). he can, the name derives from the olive facilities, or as a feminine form of oliver. biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today is "extending an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. today, it is the olive is connected with popeye naked girlfriend olive oyl. see also smelled. the singer olivia newton-john.
- Maverickindependent, nonkonformistische hipster as a girl's name is pronounced mav-rick. it is of american origin and the importance of maverick is "an independent man who avoids conformity". a 19th-century american named maverick refused to brand the calf as other farmers; his name has been, since then, it has been used in common language.,misfits, wild,wild, regardless
- Olivera descendant of the ancestors,of the eleven, warrior,elb-army; ancient relic, olive tree (peace),olive tree,oliver as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lih-states. it is of latin origin, and the importance of oliver is "olive tree". name of one of the knights of charlemagne, in the century of 12th poem "chanson de roland". in your case, also alfihar (alt-english) "host of elves" or olafr old norse) "ancestors". biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today, extend an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. literary: the main character of dickens' "oliver twist". director oliver stone, actor oliver platt.
- Aeolusaeolus as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of aeolus is "variable, changeable". latin form of aiolo. greek mythology: aiolo was the god of the winds. in the 19ten century, a mark of the churches has been established, under the "aeolian-skinner" of the brand.
- Calvinnaked, hairless,calvin as a young man by the name pronounced kal-vin. it is of french origin, and the importance of calvin is "little early". diminutive of "birth", the french "chauve". a roman city, and of the family, the clan name as a surname. to transfer a name as homage to 16th-century french religious reformer john calvin, whose thought profoundly affects the presbyterians, methodists, and the huguenots branches of protestantism. family in the modern age, through bill watterson country ' s cartoon feature of "calvin and hobbes". u.s. president calvin coolidge; composer calvin hamptom; italian composer italo calvino.,little soon, a, the desertion of
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name