- Name :Bran
- Meaning :A raven; a black bird that resembles a crow, A raven, a black bird that resembles a crow
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Bran
- AbhinavInnovative, Young, Modern, Fresh, Novel, A sakta notable for his great leaning and spiritual attainment, New, Brand new
- Oliviathe olive tree,olive tree, symbol of peace,olivia as a girl's name is pronounced ah-liv-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of olivia "olive". markup of shakespeare, such as the name of a lot of votes, the aristocrat in his play "twelfth night" (1599). he can, the name derives from the olive facilities, or as a feminine form of oliver. biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today is "extending an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. today, it is the olive is connected with popeye naked girlfriend olive oyl. see also smelled. the singer olivia newton-john.
- Ciarawith black hair or dark skin,ciara how to a girl's name is pronounced kee-a-ra. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of ciara is "black". modern feminine form of ciaran (of "ciar"), the name of two great saints of ireland. you can also be attributed, in italian chiara meaning "light", and is characterized by the use of kyra and kiara. in the united states, it is pronounced with a soft cloth and "c", in which case it gets either a respelling of sierra, or the use of the brand of perfume called ciara (see chanel) was by revlon in the year 1973. also the form of the claire.,dark little girls,a little dark
- Olivera descendant of the ancestors,of the eleven, warrior,elb-army; ancient relic, olive tree (peace),olive tree,oliver as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lih-states. it is of latin origin, and the importance of oliver is "olive tree". name of one of the knights of charlemagne, in the century of 12th poem "chanson de roland". in your case, also alfihar (alt-english) "host of elves" or olafr old norse) "ancestors". biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today, extend an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. literary: the main character of dickens' "oliver twist". director oliver stone, actor oliver platt.
- Maverickindependent, nonkonformistische hipster as a girl's name is pronounced mav-rick. it is of american origin and the importance of maverick is "an independent man who avoids conformity". a 19th-century american named maverick refused to brand the calf as other farmers; his name has been, since then, it has been used in common language.,misfits, wild,wild, regardless
- Vivianalive, vibrant,full of life,of the life,vivian as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name of vivian) is very viv-ee-in. it is of latin origin, and the importance of vivian is alive. an ancient personal name; a name sacred. the name was common until the 19th century. century. in malory ' s morte d'arthur, vivien was the lady of the lake and enchantress of merlin. although linguistically unrelated, vivian has been used as an english version of the irish gaelic name bebhinn. see also vianna. the actresses vivien leigh, vivian vance.,vivian as a young man by the name (more often that girls name vivian) is of latin origin, and the importance of vivian is full of life. a girl ' s name in america, but sometimes also used for young people in the uk.
- Lauralaurel,laurel tree,laura how to a girl's name is pronounced law-rah, loo-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of laura is "the bay, or laurel of the work." in the classical period was a crown made of the leaves of the bay laurel for heroes or winner, as a symbol of glory and victory. the poet petrarch addressed his sonnets to laura. also known as the name of the heroine of the 1940's, the film "laura". laura was also a sign of the "little house on the prairie" little house books. see also liora. actresses laura dern, laura linney; the singer laura brannigan; the first lady, laura bush.,laurel
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name