- Name :Bhadra
- Meaning :Good, Auspicious, Galaxy, Fair complexioned, Attractive, Worthy, Wealthy, Successful, Happy
- Gender :Unisex
- Numerology :7
- Syllables :2.5
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Dhanu (BH, F, DH)
- Nakshatra :Moola (Yo, Ye, Bhi, Bha, Bh)
Similar Names For Bhadra
- AbhimanyuSelf-respect, Passionate, Heroic, Arjunas son, Proud (Son of Arjuna and Subhadra, nephew to Krishna. He was slain in the battle of Kurukshetra when just sixteen years old.), Arjuna's Son, Pride
- ArijitConqueror of enemies (Son of Krishna and Subhadra), Conquering Enemies, One who wins over all the demons, Son of Krishna and Subhadra
- SubhadraSubhadra was the daughter of Vasudev and his first wife Rohini Devi, Wife of Arjun (Wife of Arjun), A wife of arjuna, sister of krishna
- BhadrabahuName of a famous Jain Acharya from medieval India. It means a pious and blessed man., Name of a famous Jain Acharya from medieval India. It means a pious and blessed man.
- SamantbhadraSamantbhadra is the name of a famous Jain Acharya from ancient India. It means to feel complete or whole., Samantbhadra is the name of a famous Jain Acharya from ancient India. It means to feel complete or whole.
- BhadrakaliFierce form of Kali, Goddess Durga, Bhadrakali is also known as the gentle Kali, who came into being by Devi's wrath, when Daksha insulted Shiva. She is the consort of Virabhadra.
- VeerabhadranLord Shiva, Veera - brave + Bhadra - auspicious, Fortunate, Wealthy, An epithet of Shiva, Name of one of the 12 sons of Vishnu, Name of the son of Vasudev and Devaki, Gracious, Handsome, Excellent
- BhadrakshaOne whose Eyes Reflect Auspiciousness; Good Looking; Appealing, One whose Eyes Reflect Auspiciousness, Good Looking, Appealing
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name