- Name :Bert
- Meaning :Bright, Bright
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Bert
- AdithiMother of the gods, Liberty, Perfection, Creativity, Freedom, Safety, Abundance, The Hindu deity of sky and fertility
- Creehe believes that a young man by the name (also as a girl name you create). a canadian citizen trunk: the thought originated in the areas of quebec then alberta. some of the leaders of the famous northwest discoveries in north america, coming from create tribes, as they were great warriors and travelers.,believes that a girl's name (as boy's name cree) pronounced kree. it is the native american indian origin. name of a tribe in canada, drifting through the french, of the that believes in the word "kiristino". compare dakota.,the tribe name
- Filberthazel, as a name of children german origin, and the meaning of hazel is "very clear". saint philibert, was from the seventh century monk, who gave his name to a mother, since his feast day falls at the time, when the fruits are ripe. in america, the nuts are commonly known as hazelnuts.,love bright,very bright
- RobinFame, Bright, Ascending, Another name for Vishnu, Germanic - Bright famous one, Famously Famous, A variant of Robert
- Valeriehealthy, strong, brave,powerful,strength, health,valerie as a girl's name is pronounced val-l-ee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of valerie is very healthy. feminine of valerius, a roman family name of the clan; the french principles of the era christian name, valeria. it is also the name of a fourth century spanish saint. actresses valerie harper, valerie bertinelli, valerie perrine.
- Louisfamous warrior famous warrior,luis how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-iss -, loo-wee. it is of french and german ancient origin, and the meaning of louis is "famous warrior". a name, with 18 of the kings of france and of the numerous saints. the german form ludwig; a latin version is clovis, which was borne by a german tribal leaders, put an end to the roman domination, what is now france and made himself king. the musician louis armstrong; scientist louis pasteur, the authors of the louis l ' amour"; robert louis stevenson; actor lou gossett, jr.,prestigious warrior,known fighter
- Leecompensation; protection; or the mine,the field,of compensation,lee as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "pasture or meadow". the location, the name. common surname in south america, as a name of honor of confederate general robert e. lee. the tough guy actor lee marvin; chrysler, lee iacocca; actor lee majors. also the shape of ashley. the shape of the bentley. also the form of bradley. also the way of farley. also the form of finlay. also the form of leander. also the shape of leo. also in the form of leonard. also the way of leroy.,lee as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name lee), is pronounced lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of lee is "grass or pasture." lee is often called a middle name. confederate general robert e. lee, influences the name in the 1950s. the actress lee remick; princess lee radziwill. also the shape of ashley. also the form of beverly. also the shape of the leah.,grass, meadow
- GilbertGilbert means Shining Pledge or Bright Pledge. It is a male name of French and Germanic origins that is also used as a surname., Gilbert means Shining Pledge or Bright Pledge. It is a male name of French and Germanic origins that is also used as a surname.
- Dennisdennis how a young man name is pronounced iss. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of dennis is "follower of dionysius". also the variant of dionysius. mythology: dionysius is the greek god of wine, is responsible for the growth of the vine in the spring, and the author of the wine-growing; so that it corresponds to the roman god bacchus. biblical: a judge of athens, was converted to christianity by the apostle paul. basketball player dennis rodman; actor dennis quaid, dennis christopher, dennis hopper, dennis franz, denis leary, dennis haysbert; the sailors dennis conner.,followers of dionysus,followers of zeus,zeus of nysa
- Melissahoney bee,honey bee,honey bees,melissa how to a girl's name is pronounced ma-liss-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of melissa is "bee, honey". mythology: the name of the princess of crete, who becomes a bee, after having discovered the way to collect the honey. the name was used because of the ancient greece. the singer melissa manchester; actress melissa gilbert; dancer molissa fenley.
- Juliacame from jupiter; hair soft and youth,julia how to a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah, zhoo-lee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of julia is "youthful; jupiter 's child". female july. among the early christians, but rarely in the middle ages. chef julia child; the opera house, celebrities, julia migenes; actresses julia ormond, julia roberts, julia louis-dreyfus, julia stiles.,soft hair,teen, flexible
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name