- Name :bee
- Meaning :bee, as a baby girl name. diminutive of beatrice (latin) "voyager (through life); blessed"; variant of bea. also the name of an obscure seventh-century english saint. there is an english village called saint-bees.,happiness
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For bee
- Evangod has been gracious or stone or right hander or youth., god has been gracious or stone or right hander or youth.
- ParikshitName of An ancient king, Tested one or proven (Posthumous son of Abhimanyu, heir of the Pandavas. Pariksit means 'the examiner', as the brahmins said he would come to examine all men in his search for the Supreme Lord), Name of an Ancient King , One who has been tested,
- KarthikeyaLord Murugan, Who has been brought up by Krittika, Name of older son of Lord Shiva, One of many names of Lord Muruga, God of War, Bestower of Happiness
- NabeelNoble, Generous, The person who is having the quality of elevation of mind and exaltation of character.
- Juanitait means God precious gift and God has been Gracious. They bring people together and give proper time to their friends. Their joy have no bounds.
- Ethanielthis is an English language name used for someone whose strength has been given by god., this is an English language name used for someone whose strength has been given by god.
- Ambroseambrose how to a girl's name is pronounced am brohz. it is of greek origin, and the importance of ambrosio is "immortal". in english the form of the end of the huts of america, called the ambrose, from greek ambrosios. saint ambrose (fourth century) was the bishop of milan, after having been baptized by st. augustine, st. ambrosius (eighth century), was a tutor of charlemagne. the name is most common in greece, as in english-speaking countries. the writer ambrose bierce, civil war, general ambrose e. burnside.,immortal,immortal,the immortal being
- Naomiundercover,naomi as a girl's name is pronounced: not-oh-mee. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of naomi is "pleasant". biblical: a ahnfrau of jesus, who according to his sons, mahlon (who ruth was married) and chilion died, he said: "do not call me naomi, call me mara, because the almighty has been unkind to me". the name came to english-speaking use in the 18th. century. noémi (no-ay-mee), the spanish way. the actress naomi watts.,soft and sweet, nice
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name