- Name :bean
- Meaning :beans-bauer
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For bean
- Cocochocolate bean,coconut as a girl's name is pronounced ko-ko. it is of french origin. diminutive of nicolette and names starting with co, despite the fact that the use of this fashion of names, most of them in relation to gabrielle coco chanel, who got his nickname from a song that she sang when she worked in a cabaret. name of courteney cox's daughter. also the shape of colette.
- AnshuThe Sun, Ray of light, Splendour, Speed, Sunbean, The Sun, Sun Rays, Radiance, Sunshine, Brightness
- Seangod is merciful,god is merciful,to be as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl, his name is sean) is manifested shon. it is of irish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of sean is "god is gracious". variant of juan, the french jean. spread outside of ireland only in the 20. century. used occasionally, in the name separately. strongly influenced by the actor sean connery and sean penn. basketball player shawn kemp; actor sean hayes, sean astin, sean bean, as a musician and entrepreneur sean "p. diddy" combs.,the lord is merciful, god€™s mercy gift
- Orsonbear, bear cub,orson as a young man by the name is pronounced or sun. it is of latin origin, and the importance of orson is "bear". in old french story, a child named orson raised in the forest by a bear. film director orson welles, actor orson bean.
- Kitkit boys' name (also used, in general, less as a girl's name kit), is very kit. it is of greek origin, and the importance of the kit "that leads to christ". the nicknames of christopher before chris has used. christopher columbus called the caribbean island of saint kitts for himself and saint christopher, patron saint of travelers. frontier kit carson. also the form of christian.,the nickname for katherine or christopher
- Maartenthe name martin is a boy name . a saint name, which was granted, on a beautiful island in the caribbean.
- Fabiolabean grower,fabiola how to a girl's name is pronounced fah-bee-oh-lah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of fabiola is "the bean". feminine diminutive form of fabian, from the roman last name fabius (see the fabia). it can also be derived from a latin phrase that means "pink-red speckled-flower". saint fabiola was a quarter of a century italian, founder of the first clinic of the sick and needy pilgrims. queen fabiola of belgium was a spanish princess.,lovely bean
- Fabiabean grower,fabia as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of fabia is the "bean". feminine of the old roman city, surname fabius, probably derived from fabius.,lovely bean
- Nevisthe name nicole is a girl name . very unusual name of a small idyllic island in the caribbean; chosen for her daughter by singer nelly furtado.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name