- Name :Avic
- Meaning :They are focused on the goals and dreams
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Avic
- Yanathe name yana is a girl with a name of slav origin. a slavic classic, as often as jane or joan here.
- Ninaflower, girl, fire, fish box,girl,nina how to a girl's name is pronounced nah-nah, nyne-ah. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of nina is "little girl; ur-granddaughter." also diminutive of ann (hebrew) "he (god) is on my side". in slavic, a short form of a name with the suffix-nina, such as antonina. neena is also a hindi name meaning "pretty eyes". nina was the name of one of christopher columbus's three ships. ballerina dame ninette de valois. also in the form of anne.
- MiraDevotee of Lord Krishna, Ocean, Boundary, Poetess, In Latin It means A wonderful person. In Slavic it stands for peace. In Sanskrit it means the sea or an ocean
- Danicadanica how to a girl's name is pronounced dan-i-kah. it is of slavic and latin origin, and the importance of danica "morning star; from denmark". it is a well-known and expensive royal copenhagen china pattern known as "flora danica", or "flowers of denmark". the actress danica mckellar. also the form of dana. also the form of danielle.,lucifer,the star of the day
- Antonanton how a young man name is pronounced a tohn. is of german, slavic and latin origin. variant of anthony. also the form of antonio.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- Roryred king,red, rulers,rory as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of girl rory) is very ror-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of rory is the "king red". anglisierte form of the gaelic name ruaidhrí, ruarí (irish) or ruairidh, ruaraidh (scottish). it is also used as a nickname for roderick. literary: tales of rory o ' more, a 16th-century rebel-in-chief, who is celebrated in irish poetry. rorik is a scandinavian and slavic form.
- Verafaith,vera how to a girl's name is pronounced veer-ah. it is the russian and slavic origin, and the importance of the vera faith. it is also sometimes associated with the latin word verus meaning truth, and can also derive from albania verë means summer. the nickname of geneva and veronica. the name of two of the most popular writers of the late-19th century. the actress vera miles; fashion designer vera wang.,truth, truth
- JuriJuri means Farmer. This name is mostly used in Estonian, Russian and Slavic languages, Juri means Farmer. This name is mostly used in Estonian, Russian and Slavic languages
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name