- Name :austria
- Meaning :the name of austria is a girl name . austria is an nteresting, nice, unexplored geographical destination, so much cooler than the american cousin of austin. a relative and attractive is the capital of austria, vienna, the name of the character, played by joan crawford in "johnny guitar", and belongs also to that in the soap " as the world turns."
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For austria
- Margaretmargaret how to a girl's name is pronounced margret. it is of greek origin, and the importance of margaret is "pearl". a holy name. historical: the names of the nine queens of england, scotland, france and austria. the name used in the english through the speakers of latin (as margarita) and alt-french (as marguerite). he was closely identified with scotland. marit is a scandinavian form. of great britain, margaret thatcher; actresses margaret sullavan, marg helgenberger; anthropologist margaret mead; author margaret mitchell.,pearl
- Viennavienna as a girl's name is pronounced vee-en-ah. it is of latin origin. place-name: the austrian city, which is known for its music and culture.
- Florianflorian how to a girl's name is pronounced flor-ee-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of florian is "flower". from the latin flos. masculine form of flora, a roman name of a clan. saint florian (fourth century) was a roman officer under diocletian, who was called, the patron saint of poland and austria.,flower
- Leopoldcourageous people,courageous people,courageous people,leopold, as a young man, of the name, pronounced lee-oh-pold. it is of old german origin, and the importance of leopold is "brave people". a holy name. royal or aristocratic name in belgium, austria and the united kingdom.,the people of fat
- Mendelsmall man,mendel, as a young man by the name is of persian origin. variant of menachem. it is also possible (semitic) "wisdom". the father of modern genetics, gregor mendel, was a 19th-century-austrian priest and abbot, an order of monks.,the comforter,or wise or knowledgeable
- Carinthiacarinthia as a girl name. place name: an idyllic region of austria. in the first place, a specific name according to george meredith was used as the name of his heroine in his novel "the amazing marriage" (1895).
- Draxlerthe name of draxler is a name of children . bavaria and austria form of the german surname dressler, in the sense of "turner". draxler is a new addition to the advanced by the united states in the year 2017, probably inspired by the german football-star julian draxler.
- Sigmundsigmund how a young man name is pronounced sig-mouth. it is of old german origin, and the importance of sigmund is "the winning hand or protector". name of a figure from wagner's "the ring" - cycle of the opera, the son of the god wotan, the parents of siegfried in his sister sieglinde. a name that was made famous by austrian psychoanalyst sigmund freud.,victorious protection,the victorious, the protector of
- Cesarinethe name cesarine is a girl name of french origin. cesarine is the french female version of casear. it is used once in a while, in french-speaking countries, austria, belgium, switzerland and jersey.
- Danubedanube, the guys of his name. geography name: the second longest river in europe, flowing through germany, austria, hungary, and in the black sea.
- Viennethe name vienna is a girl name . vienne reached western consciousness, as the french name of the heroine of the popular of the decade of 1990 the book and then the movie chocolat. vienna is a variation of vienna, the name of the capital of austria, which was used as the first name for centuries. vienne, may also be a shortened form or a variant of vivienne.
- Austrathe name austra is a girl name . the most, the name austra is more likely to be connected with australia (or austria), but for the latvians, austra was the goddess of the dawn.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name