- Name :Augustine
- Meaning :Latin - August; Dignifies; Holy; Derived from the element 'augustus' which means to increase, Latin - August, Dignifies, Holy, Derived from the element 'augustus' which means to increase
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Augustine
- Ambroseambrose how to a girl's name is pronounced am brohz. it is of greek origin, and the importance of ambrosio is "immortal". in english the form of the end of the huts of america, called the ambrose, from greek ambrosios. saint ambrose (fourth century) was the bishop of milan, after having been baptized by st. augustine, st. ambrosius (eighth century), was a tutor of charlemagne. the name is most common in greece, as in english-speaking countries. the writer ambrose bierce, civil war, general ambrose e. burnside.,immortal,immortal,the immortal being
- Austinaustin as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name austin) is very aw-feeding. it is of french and latin, and the importance of austin is "great and wonderful". variant and oral form through augustine, in the daily work. he enjoyed the popularity in england, as late as in the 17th century. now most often a surname as a first name. saint augustine (seventh century), and sometimes as austin. in the united states, which bears the name of the western association by stephen austin, one border and one of the founders of the republic of texas. the state capital is named after him. the "austin powers" films, though, has probably disqualified utility for an entire generation of future parents. also the shape of august. also the manner of augustus. the form of this.,sublime,great, magnificent
- AustynLatin - August; Dignifies; Holy; A vairant of name Augustine, Latin - August, Dignifies, Holy, A vairant of name Augustine
- Monicaconsultants,monica how to a girl's name is pronounced mah ni-kah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of monica is "advisor". of uncertain origin. possibly from the latin "monere", which means "advice", or "nonnica" which comes from "nonna", the latin word for "nun." you can also greek "monos" meaning "single, alone". santa monica, mother of augustine, prayed for her son and saved him from self-destruction. saint augustine, then, was one of the greatest saints of history. the name is poopular with the catholics. figure monica geller in the tv-comedy "friends".,to warn, to advise,lady of the solitude
- Tinolittle (or jr.),tino, as a young man by the name it is of spanish origin. abbreviated form of st. augustine and others-tino-name. baseball player tino martinez.
- AugustoLatin - August; Dignifies; Holy; A vairant of name Augustine, Latin - August, Dignifies, Holy, A vairant of name Augustine
- AgustinaLatin - August, Dignified, Holy, Majestic, Worthy of Respect, Grand, The exalted One, Variant of Augustine, Variation of Augustus
- AgustinLatin - August, dignified, holy; A variant of name Augustine, Latin - August, dignified, holy, A variant of name Augustine
- Augiethe name guty is a name of children . guty is a lovely and, at this point, cool that sounds like an abbreviated form, as the cis of the emerging august and all its variants, from st. augustine to augustus. the adventures of augie march is a 1953, and the novel of nobel prize winner saul bellow.
- Auggiethe name of auggie is a name of children . auggie, a variation of the frequency of augie, is a lovely and, at this point, cool that sounds like an abbreviated form, as the cis of the emerging august and all its variants, from st. augustine to augustus.
- AugustinusLatin - August; Dignifies; Holy; A vairant of name Augustine, Latin - August, Dignifies, Holy, A vairant of name Augustine
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name