- Name :athena
- Meaning :athena as a girl's name is pronounced you near. it is of greek origin, and the importance of athena is "form". mythology: the virgin goddess of wisdom and war, in connection with the roman goddess minerva. homer in "odyssey", refers to them as "gray-eyed athena".,goddess of wisdom and war spicy to praise, the lady of athens, of wisdom,of course
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For athena
- Artemisartemis as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, less than the boys of their name artemis) is very ar-te-miss. it is of greek origin. mythology: the name of the greek goddess of the moon, of hunting and of chastity, which corresponds to the roman diana. the other two goddesses virgins were hestia, goddess of the home, and athena, the goddess of wisdom. name of the granddaughter of lady diana cooper, perhaps as a tribute to the grandmother. the variant of artemisia is the name of a shrub is common in the united states. it is also the name of the colors in 17th-century painter italian artemisia gentileschi.,butcher
- Zeusthe king of the gods,zeus as a boy's name is of greek origin, and the importance of zeus is living. the name of the chief of the gods and father of the gods and goddesses, such as athena, ares, apollo and artemis.
- Vestaborn near a fireplace,pure,vesta how to a girl's name is of latin origin. the name of the roman goddess of the home, and one of the three virgin goddesses of antiquity, the greeks known as hestia. the others were athena and artemis. vesta ' s altar was tend to be six guardians of his holy fire, the so-called vestal virgins, and it was an honor for a roman family, to have a daughter, beneath them. more common in the late 19th and early 20th of january of the century. also nickname of silvestra.
- Partheniathe chaste, virgin,virgin, virgin,parthenia as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of parthenia is "the girl". the parthenon in athens, greece, was named after one of the aspects of the divinity, the patron saint of the city, athena parthenos, or "athena the virgin". athena was one of the three virgin goddesses of ancient greek mythology, the other two artemis, goddess of the moon, and hestia, goddess of the home.
- Senunathe name of senuna is a girl name . a goddess venerated in roman times by the celtic peoples of the british isles, recently rediscovered by historians. although little understood, through them, to the majority of what we know comes from a single archaeological finds -- looks like a virgin goddess, and corresponds to the greek athena, the roman catholic church, minerva, and, further away, of the virgin mary. his name was originally thought to zenua; both are fascinating, most outstanding possibilities to a girl today.
- Paladiosuccessor of pallas,palladium, as a name of spanish children and of greek origin, and the importance of palladium is "followers " pallas". pallas was another name of the greek goddess athena. saint palladius (fifth century) was the first christian bishop in ireland.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name