- Name :argo
- Meaning :the name argo is a girl name of greek origin. the name of the vessel sailed by jason in his search for the golden fleece, is now more commonly used for strength, trucks, and heavy machinery.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For argo
- Randydiminutive form of randall or miranda,randy as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name randy) is very ran-dee. it is of english origin. abbreviation of randall and randolph. in the jargon, "randy", which means "in love"with.,randy as a girl, the name is used (most often of the young man named randy) is very ran-dee. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of randy is "admirable". diminutive of miranda.,shield of the wolf,the wolf shield
- Jasona person who heals the healer,jason how a young man name is very jay-sun. it is of greek and hebrew, and the importance of jason is "healer; the lord is salvation". variant of joshua. biblically: one of the first collaborators of paul. greek mythology: jason was leader of a group of warriors, heroes, called the argonauts. the singer j'are; the actor jason robards, jason lee, jason priestley, jason patric, jason biggs.,the healer to heal
- Margomargo, a girl's name is pronounced mar-go. it is of french origin. variant of margaret. the actress margaret hemingway, actress and granddaughter of ernest hemingway, changed the spelling of its name from a famous bordeaux wine, chateau margaux. the ballet celebrities, dame margot fonteyn.,pearl
- Orestesof the mountain,mountain dweller,orestes, as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the meaning of orestes is "mountain". greek mythology: orestes, son of agamemnon, king of argos, and the conqueror greek of troy. orestes was commanded by the god apollo to avenge the death of his father, but he committed the crime of the muttermord. after the king's return from the trojan war, was murdered by his wife klytämnestra and her lover, aegisth. orestes appears in eight of the classic greek tragedies.
- Sanchoholy, holy,holy or a saint,a saint or holy,sancho, that the boys name is of latin origin, and the importance of sancho is "holy". don quixote ' s a squire called sancho panza, where "panza" is the spanish, the jargon of the "belly". born in france, journalist ted morgan was originally with the name sanche de gramont. the name is popular in spain.
- Margosathe name neem is a girl name . neem, its name derived from the neem plant known for its healing properties. the name has a good quality, also suitable in the " sea " of the trend (i.e., names such as marigold, margot, and butterfly.)
- Margolettethe name of margolette is a girl name . fantasy feminissima name created by l. frank baum for a character in the patchwork girl of oz.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name