- Name :Aret
- Meaning :Greek - Excellence, Virtue, A variant of name Aretha
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Greek
Similar Names For Aret
- Cocochocolate bean,coconut as a girl's name is pronounced ko-ko. it is of french origin. diminutive of nicolette and names starting with co, despite the fact that the use of this fashion of names, most of them in relation to gabrielle coco chanel, who got his nickname from a song that she sang when she worked in a cabaret. name of courteney cox's daughter. also the shape of colette.
- Taraincrease of the square of hill,rocky hill,tara how to a girl's name is pronounced tah-rah. it is gaelic and sanskrit origin, and the meaning of tara is "hill; star". old tara was the site of the "stone of destiny", in the irish kings came to stay, and this was probably the reason why margaret mitchell, a name, fictional home of scarlett o ' 'hara in her 1936 novel "gone with the wind". hindu mythology: tara is one of the names of the wife of shiva. see also terra. actress tara reid.
- Beaubeau as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of the girl beau) is very boh. it is of french origin, and the meaning of beau "handsome; admirer; sweetheart". abbreviation of beauregard and minted modern. its use as a first name is, probably, the hero of the pc-sera-novel "beau gesture" (1924), or the character of beau wilks in margaret mitchell's "gone with the wind" (1936). today, the name is likely to be heard as the less formal bo. english dandy beau brummel; actor beau bridges; celebrity sports bo jackson.,beautiful,beautiful person, handsome,handsome
- RitaPearl, Way of life, Empty, Precious, Honoured, Old Greek - Pearl, Way of life, A variant of name Margaret
- Maisielittle pearl,maisie as a girl's name is pronounced may-zee. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of maisie is "the pearl". the nickname of margaret or marjorie. originally scottish variant of margaret. literary: henry james, ' novel "what maisie knew".,pearl
- Margaretmargaret how to a girl's name is pronounced margret. it is of greek origin, and the importance of margaret is "pearl". a holy name. historical: the names of the nine queens of england, scotland, france and austria. the name used in the english through the speakers of latin (as margarita) and alt-french (as marguerite). he was closely identified with scotland. marit is a scandinavian form. of great britain, margaret thatcher; actresses margaret sullavan, marg helgenberger; anthropologist margaret mead; author margaret mitchell.,pearl
- Josephinegod raises up,is going to increase god,the lord increases,josephine how to a girl's name is pronounced jn-sa-fairies. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of josephine is "the lord is exalted". female, joseph, with the diminutive-suffix -ine. napoleon famous empress josephine ' s real name was marie josephe. the cabaret celebrity, josephine baker.,god add to, the lord increases
- Arethaaretha how to a girl's name is pronounced a-ree-thah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of aretha is "excellence; righteous". aretha franklin, the "goddess of soul".,excellence,morality, virtue,virtue, or perfection in any kind, and of a virtuous
- Rhettadvice, recommendation,consultants,advice, counseling,rhett as a young man by the name is pronounced ret. it is of latin origin, and the importance of rhett is "speaker". also the variant of rhys. rhett is most well known as the hero of margaret mitchell ' s gone with the wind".
- Garya spear,gary how to a girl's name is pronounced gare-ee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of gary is "spear". transferred use of the surname, which probably dates from a norman, name origin germanic, a shortened form of a name starting with nothing. american industrial-elbert h. gary gave his name to the steel-city of gary, indiana, in the year 1906. the "a" in the name of the city manifests itself as the air, so that the common respelling garry. the name was made famous during the 1930s by the actor gary cooper. now, it is also as a pet form of gareth, and garfield. cartoonist garry trudeau, gary larson; actor gary sinise, gary oldman. also the shape of the attic. also the form of gerald.,spear,spear rule of spearman
- Margomargo, a girl's name is pronounced mar-go. it is of french origin. variant of margaret. the actress margaret hemingway, actress and granddaughter of ernest hemingway, changed the spelling of its name from a famous bordeaux wine, chateau margaux. the ballet celebrities, dame margot fonteyn.,pearl
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name