- Name :Arcus
- Meaning :The Goddess of rainbow
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Arcus
- Marcellusmarcellus as a name of children is very mar-sel-us. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of marcellus is "dedicated to mars". diminutive of marcus. the name of many saints of the last days. also the shape of marcel.,promised, mars,young warrior
- Marcogod of war, macho, male,marco as a young man by the name pronounced mar-koh, mar-ku. it is of latin origin. in italian and portuguese variant of marcus. italian explorer marco polo. also the spanish form of mark.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- Marcelgod of war; manly, virile,little warrior,marcel as a name of children is very sea-sale. it is of french and latin, and the importance of marcel is the "little warrior". variant of marcellus, marcus. the origin of this name is mars, the roman god of war. french mime marcel marceau, the combination of the two variants of this name. author marcel proust; football player marcellus wiley.,promised, mars,young warrior
- Markgod of war, macho, male, ross, horse,also how a young man name is very next to him. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the brand is "dedicated to mars". anglisierte version of marcus. biblical: the roman surname of john mark, a missionary companion of peter and paul and writer, one of the four evangelienberichte of jesus. the famous writer mark twain (actually samuel clemens) has its name from the call of mississippi boatman: "mark twain!", this means that the water was two fathoms deep. explorer marco polo; the choreographer mark morris; new york governor mario cuomo; swimmer mark spitz; baseball player mark mcgwire; fashion designer marc jacobs, actor mark harmon, mark wahlberg.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- MarcellinMarcellin is a form of Marc and means from Marcus or refers to the Roman god of war., Marcellin is a form of Marc and means from Marcus or refers to the Roman god of war.
- Marciamarcia how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-shah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of marcia is "dedicated to mars". feminine of marcus. mars was the roman god of war, the greeks, known as ares. used in imperial rome, and revived in the early 19th century. see also marcella. actress marsha mason.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- JamarcusA modern name from the combination of element 'Ja-' with Marcus, A modern name from the combination of element 'Ja-' with Marcus
- Marquisof the border,marquis how a young man name is pronounced mar-keece, mar-kiss, mar-kee. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of marquis is "nobleman; lord of the borderlands". originally a title of nobility for aristocrats whose holdings were at risk border (the trademark). it is a lower rank than the duke, but higher than the count, viscount or baron. as a personal name it may be affected by the name, derived from the latin marcus. phonetic variants show that parents prefer mar-keece, probably with the marquis as the name of title. marquis (mar-kiss) is a variant of a scottish surname. the football players marquez pope; baseball player marquis grissom. the shape of the sea-.,a title of nobility, the gentry,the ruler of the borderlands
- MarcellinoMaori is the Maori of Mark and means from Marcus., Maori is the Maori of Mark and means from Marcus.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name