- Name :Andy
- Meaning :Prince Andrew, They are brave, unique and manly
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Andy
- Beaubeau as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of the girl beau) is very boh. it is of french origin, and the meaning of beau "handsome; admirer; sweetheart". abbreviation of beauregard and minted modern. its use as a first name is, probably, the hero of the pc-sera-novel "beau gesture" (1924), or the character of beau wilks in margaret mitchell's "gone with the wind" (1936). today, the name is likely to be heard as the less formal bo. english dandy beau brummel; actor beau bridges; celebrity sports bo jackson.,beautiful,beautiful person, handsome,handsome
- Randydiminutive form of randall or miranda,randy as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name randy) is very ran-dee. it is of english origin. abbreviation of randall and randolph. in the jargon, "randy", which means "in love"with.,randy as a girl, the name is used (most often of the young man named randy) is very ran-dee. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of randy is "admirable". diminutive of miranda.,shield of the wolf,the wolf shield
- Mandyadorable,mandy as a girl' name, which is pronounced, man-dee. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of mandy is "adorable". pet form of amanda. singer mandy moore. also the shape of melinda.,who deserves the love
- Nigelthe champion or the black, the champion, cloud, passionate or black come from the clouds,the dark, black-haired,nigel how a young man by the name is pronounced nye-jel®. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of nigel is "champion". variant of niall. it is also possible (in latin) "black". the name was well travelled. niall in ireland and scotland, and was njals in scandinavia, form the latin nigellus in the region of normandy, then, is nigel in england. the actor nigel havers.
- Kanikani as a girl's name is pronounced kah-nee. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of kani is "sound". the hawaiian equivalent of sandy. kaneeta (ka-nee-tah) is a phonetic form kanidtha, a thai name.
- Pamelaof all honey,all sweet,pamela how to a girl's name is pronounced pam-eh-lah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of pamela is "honey; all the candy". a poetic of the invention of the 16. century. actresses pam dawber, pamela reed, pamela anderson; tennis celebrities pam shriver.,sweet
- Robertbright glory,bright fame,famed, bright, shining, glory,robert how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-bert. it is of old german origin, and the importance of robert is "bright fame". one of the favorite name for boys since the middle ages. especially favored by the scots due to 14th-century king robert the bruce and poet robert burns. name of the 11th century, duke of normandy, who was also a crusader. senator robert kennedy; poet robert burns; actor robert deniro, robert duvall, rob schneider; author robert lawson; general robert e. lee, the writer robert ludlum; baseball player roberto alomar, roberto clemente.
- Dulcesweet how to a girl's name is pronounced dool-cee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of dulce is "sweet". name revived roman of the early 20th century. dulcinea (dool-see-no-ah) was a name created by cervantes, "don quixote" of his idealized women.,sweet,sweet daughter, candy
- Normanthe man of the north,norman how a young man name is pronounced still claim. it is of old german origin, and the importance of norman is "aurora borealis". the name was in england before the norman conquest, and maybe you know a person, that of norway or some other northern region of britain. the normans, who conquered england in the year 1066 were originally from scandinavia, but had stopped about a century, to conquer and colonize, in the north of france, in the region known as the region of normandy, before crossing the english channel to attack the uk from the south. after the middle ages, uses, and, later, to neglect the name of strong revived in the 19th century. authors norman mailer, norman vincent peale; artist norman rockwell; television producers norman lear; the american general norman schwarzkopf.,aurora borealis, norseman,nordmann (vikings)
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name