- Name :Anais
- Meaning :God has shown favour, A variation of anaitis, The Persian Goddess of Love, The one who is highly gracious, merciful and friendly
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :8
- Syllables :3
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Anais
- Djunathe name djuna is a girl name . the writer djuna barnes, who was introduced to this interesting and unusual name with an arty, bohemian feel in the mix. he explained that it was invented by his father, they say, it was like a combination of his little brother in the pronunciation of the word in the moon as "nuna" and a character in a book his father was reading, was the prince of djalma, and for him ", the dj in the 'a'." result: the silence-d-e-pronunciation (as in django) of joon-a. a fellow of the writer anais nin, suppose that the name of a character in his 1950 novel the four chambered heart, and woody allen had a young woman named djuna in his film, shot in 1996, everyone says i love you-a nickname of dj. all-in-one, an exotic and fascinating possibility.
- Anaisethe name anaise is a girl name of french origin. anais, the name forever attached to the daring, born in france, writer and the writer anais nin, it is unusual and exotic enough without attachments of an e, despite the fact that some think that perhaps, this is explained in the pronunciation.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name