- Name :ana
- Meaning :ana, a girl's name is pronounced ahn-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ana is "favors of grace." spanish variant of anne. ana is often in the mix of names like analee and anarosa. also the form of anastasia. also the shape of anna.,god was in me,grace,mercy, mercy,
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For ana
- AnayaWithout a superior, God has shown favour, Without a Superior, Look Up To God, Hebrew - God Answered, God was gracious, A variation of Aniya,
- AahanaInner light, Immortal, Born during the day, First rise of the Sun, The name aahana has the meaning of someone like Angel, someone sweet and charming like rose it also means First sun rays
- AanayConsort of Goddess Radha, Another name of Lord Ganesh, Without a superior, Another name for Lord Vishnu, Aanay is another name of Lord Ganesha.
- SanayaEminent, Distinguished, Born on saturday, First Ray of the Sun, Praise-worthy, deserving of admiration
- PranaviGoddess Parvati, The first sound of universe aum called as Pranavi, One of the many names of Goddess Parvathi
- AhanaInner light, Immortal, Born during the day, First rise of the Sun, Strong willed like steel, inner light, inner happiness
- JianaJiana means that god is gracious. The person with this name have a special grace and blessings of god.
- PranavLord Vishnu, The sacred syllable Om, Kind of musical instrument, An epithet of Vishnu, Son of nighna, Grandson of ananutra and brother of shatrajit, Very much fresh or young, Epithet of Shiva, Phonic sound for sacred syllable Om, To make a humming or droning sound
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name