- Name :Amilah
- Meaning :Doer of good deeds, Righteous, Hopeful, One who keeps her hope alive at every situation, hopeful.
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :8
- Syllables :4
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Amilah
- Kamillacamila, a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of camila is an "assistant priest". variant of camilla, which can be traced back to the most young people, supported in the pagan religious ceremonies. also the shape of the kamilah.
- Kamilahkamilah as a girl's name is pronounced kah-mee-lah, kah-mee-lah. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of kamilah is "perfect". chamomile is a variant of camille.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name