- Name :Alga
- Meaning :Elf Spear, A variant of the name Algar
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Alga
- AlgerOld English: Elf Spear; French: Moustachioed; A variant name is Algar, Old English: Elf Spear, French: Moustachioed, A variant name is Algar
- AlgarOld English: Elf Spear; Derived from name Aelfgar; A variant name is Alga, Old English: Elf Spear, Derived from name Aelfgar, A variant name is Alga
- Zemfirathe name zemfira is a girl name . the name of the tragic heroine of alexander pushkin, story, poem, the gypsies, that has been adapted in several dozens of ballets, and operas. it may also have inspired, prosper mérimées novel carmen, on the famous opera of the same name, which it is based. the name has been seen, on rare, but regular use in russia, especially in the republics of bashkortostan and tatarstan, and azerbaijan. a famous bearer of the popular russian rock musicians zemfira talgatovna ramazanova, known professionally as zemfira. its origin is not clear, but may be of gypsy origin, or, possibly, of the ancient greek sappheiros (sapphire) through steam.
- Ealgaealga as a girl's name is pronounced ale-ga. it is of irish origin, and the importance of ealga is "noble, courageous". inis ealga, with the meaning of "the noble island", is a poetic name for ireland.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name