- Name :Alana
- Meaning :Peaceful serene like an awakening
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Alana
- Malanasoothing, relaxing,sweet, like a girl's name is pronounced ma-lah-nee. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of sweet is "serene, clear". see also malina.
- AlynCeltic - Little Rock, Harmony, Peace, A variant form of the name Alana which means precious, serene, Fair Maiden or Beautiful Maiden
- Lanawool as a girl's name is pronounced lan-ah, lahn-ah. variant of alana (alt-english) "precious" or (irish, gaelic) "little rock", or helen (greek) "sun ray", or (hawaiian) "afloat; calm as still waters". the name also resembles the romantic notion of wool: "laine" or "wool". of the well-known actress lana turner.,light, bright,precious, precious
- AllanaCeltic - Little Rock, Harmony, Peace, A variant form of the name Alana which means precious, serene, Fair Maiden or Beautiful Maiden
- RohanlalLord Krishna, Rohan - name of a mountain, Adams peak in ceylon, Ascending, Climbing, Name of Vishnu, Lal - derived from laalana, Red, Son, Beloved, Favorite, It is often used as suffix, A name of Lord Krishna
- Alannahalannah as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lah-nee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of alannah is "precious". variant spelling of alanna (see alana), possibly influenced by the name of hebrew origin such as hannah and susannah and by the anglo-irish name alannah (gaelic a leanbh importance "or" child").,or child, my most precious treasure, precious
- Alainealaine as a girl's name is pronounced ah-layne. it is of old german origin, and the importance of alaine "valuable". french feminine form of alain. also the form of alana.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name