- Name :Agnes
- Meaning :A chaste woman
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Agnes
- AneeshaAffection, Feeling, Imagination, Direct knowledge, Sentiment, Emotion, Reflection, Meditation, Contemplation, Mental perception, Proof, Old Greek - Pure, Chaste, Holy, Pious, Kind, Good, A varaition of Agnes, Celtic - Hunger, Lamb, One
- Unaone,one; lamb,a how to a girl's name is pronounced oo-nee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of a one. the anglisierte form of the name of feminine of latin unus. it has been of edmund spencer, in his 16.-century epic the faerie queen, where the protagonist of the first book, a. symbolizes truth, unity and the true (anglican), the church. as a gaelic name, na means hunger or can be derived from uan, meaning lamb. also the form of agnes.
- AneshaOld Greek - Pure, Chaste, Holy, Pious, Kind, Good, A varaition of Agnes, Celtic - Hunger, Lamb, One
- Aniseanise, as a girl's name is pronounced a-niss. modern name from the aniseed plant (alt-french, "aniseed", from the latin and the greek). other names are derived from the spices are clove and juniper. it can also be a variant of agnes or anne.,spice
- AnsinEnglish - Son of Agnes; Son of Ann; A variant of name Anson, English - Son of Agnes, Son of Ann, A variant of name Anson
- AnyssaOld Greek - Pure, Chaste, Holy, Pious, Kind, Good, A varaition of Agnes, Celtic - Hunger, Lamb, One
- Inezinez how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-nez, eye-nez. it is of spanish and latin origin, and the importance of inez "pure". variant of agnes. designer inès de la fressange.,pure, holy, virgin
- Ynezpure, virginal,ynez, as a girl's name is pronounced ee-nez. it is of french and spanish origin, and the meaning of ynez is caste. variant of agnes (greek) pure.
- GagneshLord Shiva, Ruler of the Sky, One of many names of Lord Shiva signifying him as the supreme Lord of the sky
- Innesriver island,innes as a boy's name (also as a girl name innes), the scottish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of innes is the "island". place name from inis, the name of a barony in moray. this name may also be a phonetic spelling of the gaelic pronunciation of angus.,innes as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name innes), the scottish and galician in origin, the name of a barony in moray. traditionally, a male name, today it is sometimes used as a feminine name, perhaps influenced by inés, the spanish form of agnes.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name