- Name :Afi
- Meaning :African - A child who is born on Friday, A daughter who is born on Friday, A variant form is Afia
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Afi
- AfifaHonest, Upright, Arabic - Chaste, Modest, Righteous, A variant spelling is Afeefa, Virtuous, Pious, God Fearing, Devoted to God
- Urielgod is my light god is my light; the flame of god,the light of god,uriel as a name of children pronounced floor-ee-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of uriel is an angel of light; flame of god. in the apocrypha, uriel is one of the seven archangels. in the islamic tradition, is known as israfil and the angel of music, the sound of the trumpet on the day of judgment.
- NafisaPrecious thing, Gem, Princess, Refined, Pure, Exquisite, The person who is admirable and cherished.
- AafiaVigor, Good health, Well being, The name signifies the person who cool and composed and free from all worries
- AfiaVigor, Good health, Well being, African - A child who is born on Friday, A daughter who is born on Friday, A variant form is Afi
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name