- Name :Adora
- Meaning :The glory of a person, adored
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Adora
- NehaDew drop, Admired for look, Love, Rain, Bright one, Naughty one, Affectionate, The shower of rain or affection or adoration.
- Mandyadorable,mandy as a girl' name, which is pronounced, man-dee. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of mandy is "adorable". pet form of amanda. singer mandy moore. also the shape of melinda.,who deserves the love
- AaradhanaWorship, Adoration, Worship, Reverence, Adoration, Devotion, Adulation, Respect, An act of glorifying God
- HosannaA prayer or cry of express praise or adoration to God. Literally means "please save" or "save now." in Hebrew.
- Mabeladorable,adorable,loving,mabel how to a girl's name is pronounced may-bel. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of mabel is "lovable". abbreviation of amabel. the singer mabel mercer.
- Isadoragift of isis,gift of isis (gift of the throne),isadora as a girl's name is pronounced iz-a-dor-ah. it is latin and greek origin, and the importance of isadora is "gift of isis". isis was the main goddess in ancient egypt. also feminine form of isidore, a popular name in ancient greece. isadora duncan, a famous songwriter, dancer, actress, in the decade of 1920.,gift of isis
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name