- Name :Aditi
- Meaning :Mother of the gods, Liberty, Perfection, Creativity, Freedom, Safety, Abundance
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :7
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Aditi
- ShaheerWell known, The group of people use to play traditional music at Shivaji ‘s period, Shayar or Shahir, SOmeone who is well-known, famous
- KeshaviGoddess Radha, Long beautiful hair, Keshava is the name of Vishnu from within the Hindu tradition
- Oliviathe olive tree,olive tree, symbol of peace,olivia as a girl's name is pronounced ah-liv-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of olivia "olive". markup of shakespeare, such as the name of a lot of votes, the aristocrat in his play "twelfth night" (1599). he can, the name derives from the olive facilities, or as a feminine form of oliver. biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today is "extending an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. today, it is the olive is connected with popeye naked girlfriend olive oyl. see also smelled. the singer olivia newton-john.
- Urielgod is my light god is my light; the flame of god,the light of god,uriel as a name of children pronounced floor-ee-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of uriel is an angel of light; flame of god. in the apocrypha, uriel is one of the seven archangels. in the islamic tradition, is known as israfil and the angel of music, the sound of the trumpet on the day of judgment.
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- Olivera descendant of the ancestors,of the eleven, warrior,elb-army; ancient relic, olive tree (peace),olive tree,oliver as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lih-states. it is of latin origin, and the importance of oliver is "olive tree". name of one of the knights of charlemagne, in the century of 12th poem "chanson de roland". in your case, also alfihar (alt-english) "host of elves" or olafr old norse) "ancestors". biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today, extend an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. literary: the main character of dickens' "oliver twist". director oliver stone, actor oliver platt.
- ReetJasmine, Soothing, Purifying, Hymn, Prosperous, Universal plentiful, Custom, Tradition, A variant spelling of Reeth
- Juniperthe juniper as a girl's name (also more frequently than girls name juniper). the name of the plant: a shrub with fruits of the forest, from which gin (known as "geneva" in dutch) is traditionally distilled.,juniper berry juniper-tree (an evergreen tree),juniper as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name juniper) is of latin origin. the name of the plant, the juniper-tree, or a berry (derived from iunipêrus). in the bible, is used as a translation of hebrew rothem, a desert broom-bush. as a surname, is partially derived from jennifer.,young
- Timothyhonoring god,honoring to god,honoring to god,timothy how to a girl's name is pronounced tim-oh!-dir. it is of greek origin, and the importance of timothy is "glory to god". biblical: timothy was energetic, well-trained, young christians, was a companion of st. paul, which he wrote, "that no man who in his youth". according to tradition, he was martyred, because, after the cancellation of the worshipers of the greek goddess of the moon diana. 19th-century novelist charles dickens gave the name of a permanent association in his beloved work "a christmas carol". the story revolves on the fate of the paralytic, but always cheerful tiny tim, who greets each season with the cry: "god bless us, every one!", the name became popular in the 18th century. century.honor god
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name