- Name :Adie
- Meaning :Celtic - Little Fire; Hebrew - Man; Latin - Man from Hadria, dark one, Celtic - Little Fire, Hebrew - Man, Latin - Man from Hadria, dark one
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Adie
- Addisonadam 's child,addison as a girl' name (also used, in general, unless the boys name addison), is pronounced ad-ih-sun. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of addison is "son of adam". surname used as first name.,addison as a young man by the name (more often than the girls name addison), is pronounced ad-ih-sun. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of addison is "son of adam". surname used as first name. the surname comes from addie or adie, a medieval (and often modern) pet form of adam. the english poet and essayist joseph addison was more popular and influential through the 18th.,son of adam,son of adam
- Saidasaida, like a girl's name is pronounced, they say, dah. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of saida is "huntress; happiness". variant of zaida. also the shape of sadie.
- Gadielgaddiel as a girl's name is of arabic origin, and the importance of gaddiel is "god is my happiness.",god is my happiness
- Eadlinthe name eadlin is a girl name . eadlin and its variants eadlyn and edelyn are rare in real life, but the feeling of bang on trend and reduce the adorable vintage nickname edie/eadie. the name derives from the anglo-saxon eeas elements of "richness" or adal "noble".
- Zaidaproperous,increase, increase,zaida, as a girl's name is pronounced zay-dah. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of zaida, is prosperity, happiness. author zadie smith.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name