- Name :Adeline
- Meaning :A form of Adelaide
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Adeline
- Madisonmadison as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name madison), is very mad-a-son. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of madison is "son of the mighty warrior". it is also possible variant of madeline (hebrew) "woman from magdala", or surname derived from matthew (hebrew) "gift of the lord" or "matilda" (alt-english) "mighty in battle". the siren, the heroine of madison in the hit movie "splash" probably affects the use of the name, and boy ' s name as a maiden name.,madison as a boy's name (also more extended, the names of girl madison) is very mad-ih-sun. it is derived from the medieval town of the woman called magdalene (greek, french), "woman of magdala". the surname arose from madde, it was a nickname for madeleine. use of madison's name is influenced by james madison, an important contribution to the american constitution and the bill of rights, as well as the president of the united states during the war of 1812. the writer madison smartt bell.,matthew ' s child,and that a mighty battle,son of matthew,the son of maud
- AdalinaGermanic - Noble, Honorable, Of a noble kind, Hebrew - Ornament, Its form of name Adela, A variant spelling is Adeline
- Madelinehigh tower or woman of magdala,madeline, a young girl of name is quite mad-a-linn. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of madeline is "woman from magdala". variant of madeleine, which is the french version. place-name: magdalena was a city beside the lake of galilee, of the house of st. mary magdalene, out of whom jesus had healed and who was in his crucifixion. literary: luis bemelmann 's children' s books had a student french character wearing a wide-brimmed hat, called madeline. actresses madeline kahn, madeleine stowe.,mary magdalene, magdalene (tower),the woman of magdala,a woman of magdala
- AdelynGermanic - Noble, Honorable, Of a noble kind, Hebrew - Ornament, A variant spelling is Adelaide, A derivative of Adeline
- Marlenmarlen as a girl's name (also known as boy's name marlen), is pronounced mar-len. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of marlen is "star of the sea". female or marlon variant of marlene. also the shape of madeline.
- AdelenaGermanic - Noble, Honorable, Of a noble kind, Hebrew - Ornament, Its form of name Adela, A variant spelling is Adeline
- Lynnfrom the lake,lake,lynn as a girl's name (also known as boy's name lynn), is very lin. that is the english, the irish and the gaelic, the origin and meaning of lynn "ruddy-complected". variant of flann. the surname may also be of old english origin gaelic means "lake", "waterfall" or "pool", and it is likely that, given that they have a family that live near these bodies of water. sometimes, as a diminutive of "linda" (in spanish) "pretty". it is mainly used as a middle name and a woman at the beginning or at the end in many names links, as kaylyn and lynlee. the actress lynn redgrave. also the shape of madeline.
- Malinafollower of saint columba,malina, as a girl's name is of hawaiian origin, and the importance of malina is "peace". also nickname of madelina. also the shape of madeline. also the form of melina. also the shape of melinda.,the raspberry,the woman of magdala
- Maudbattle, possibly,in the battle of the powerful,maud how to a girl's name is pronounced mawd. it is of french origin. variant of matilda. common in the late-19th century. the actress of "matilda" of adam. also the shape of madeline.,powerful and mighty in battle
- AdelynnGermanic - Noble, Honorable, Of a noble kind, Hebrew - Ornament, A variant spelling is Adelaide, A derivative of Adeline
- Adilynthe name adilyn is a girl name . adilyn is one of the numerous names for baby inspired by the popularity of adelyn, adeline, adelaide, and sister.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name