- AayanshThe first Ray of light, Part of parents, Gift of God, Sun, like splendour or brightness of sun
- SrianshHe who is born with ansh or a part of Lakshimi, He who is born with ansh or a part of Lakshimi
- AvyuktCrystal clear or Lord Krishna or clear mind, One with a clear mind, Unconfused Being, One of the many names of Lord Krishna
- KiyanshPerson having all qualities, A Person having all qualities, One who is blessed with all good qualities
- AaravPeaceful, Sound, Shout (Celebrity Parents Name: Akshay Kumar & Twinkle Khanna), Peaceful, Ray, Hope, Radiating Light, Sanskrit: "peaceful," "melodious sound"
- AyaanSomeone who is religiously inclined, Gift of God (Celebrity Name: Emraan Hashmi), They are inclined towards God
- AtharvLord Ganesh, Name of a Ved, Name of a Rishi married to Santi, The daughter of kardam Rishi and devahooti, Name of brahmas eldest son, To whom he revealed brahma-vidya, One of names of Lord Ganesha, Knower of Vedas, Knowledgeable One
- PranithPraneeth is the name derived from the Sanskrit word praneetham which means calmness, God, One who is as dear as life, Modest, Simple, Straightforward
- Hridhaan(Celebrity Name: Rhrithik Roshan), Heart, Soul, One who is Kind, Generous and Compassionate towards all
- AnvitOne who bridgesth gap, Friend, Relation, Leader, Guide, One who always directs and leads others
- RishaanLord Shiva, Good human being, Strong, Good, Sage, Saint, One who meditates on Lord's Name, Seeker of enlightment
- AanayConsort of Goddess Radha, Another name of Lord Ganesh, Without a superior, Another name for Lord Vishnu, Aanay is another name of Lord Ganesha.
- AdvaitUnique, Another name for Brahma and Vishnu, Non duality, Unique, Exclusive, Someone who has no equivalent, unequalled, Matchless
- KriyanshLord Krishna, A modern name variant of name Krishna, A representation of name of Lord Shri Krishna
- AgasthyaName of a sage, One who humbles even the mountain, The star of Canopus which is the 'cleanser of waters', One of many names of Lord Shiva, A name of great Sage
- AyanshThe first Ray of light, Part of parents, Gift of God, They are part of their parents, ray of light
- VirajBiggest in universe, The Sun or the king, Resplendent, Splendor, Ruler, Beauty, Brilliant, Excellence, Majesty, Another name for Agni and Buddha, Pure (Celebrity Names: Celina Jaitly and Peter Haag)
- DakshCapable, Son of Lord Brahma, Fire, Gold, Talented, Excellent, Vigorous talented (A son of Brahma), Name of a King
- ReyanshFirst Ray of sunlight, Lord vishnus Ansh (Ansh = part, One who can be comapared to the first ray of sun in the morning
- PranshOne who is full of life; One of many names of Lord Vishnu; A variant of Pranshu, One who is full of life, One of many names of Lord Vishnu, A variant of Pranshu
- AarushFirst Ray of the Sun, Calm, Red, Brilliant, Another name for the Sun, First Ray of Sun, Sunshine, Radiance or Brightness of the sun
- KrithvikAlways Happy, Joyful, Glad, Delighted, Blessed by Lord Muruga who is considered as bestower of happiness
- AtharvaThe first Vedas, Lord Ganesh, Knower of the arthara Vedas, One of names of Lord Ganesha, Knower of Vedas, Knowledgeable One
- KanishkAn ancient king, Small, A king who followed buddhism, The meaning of the name is An Ancient King
- DivyanshPart of the God, Part of the divine light, Gods own divine, Part of Divine, Spiritual Wisdom, Religious, Pious
- RitvikPriest, Timely, Sage, Saint, One who meditates on Lord's Name, Seeker of enlightment, Scholar, Head of the Vedas
- AyanThe pathway to the Sun, Arabic - Time, Era, Sanskrit - Halting, Name of Lord Ganesh, Urudu - God's Gift, Persian - Inspiration
- PrayanIntelligence, Supreme Intelligence, Excellent Brilliance, Most knowledgeable, Very Clever, Smartest
- AgastyaName of a sage, One who humbles even the mountain, Name of a Sage , A derivative from Agasthya which represents the star of Canopus
- DakshithLord Shiva, Derived from Daksh, Daksh - competent, Adroit, Expert, Intelligent, Honest, Epithet of Som, Shiva, Vishnu, Agni, Name of Lord Shiva
- Evangod has been gracious or stone or right hander or youth., god has been gracious or stone or right hander or youth.
- AabirGulal, The word aabir has the meaning of Fragrance, Scent, Aroma, in Hindu aspect aabir means Gulal or color
- AahilPrince, Aahil is an Arabic word that means "great king", "great leader", "emperor", a king or ruler who presides over multiple nations and countries.
- VedSacred knowledge, Riches, Precious, Four philosophical scriptures underlying hinduism, A sacred text in Hindu religion.
- AahanDawn, Sunrise, Morning glory, First Ray of light, One who is of the nature of time itself, Iron, Sword , symbol of military power, inflexible and unrelenting power
- AarshBright, Hero, Truthfulness, Dominion, Crown, Pure, Worshipped, Divine, Crown, To gloat, With regal dignity and power
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect name for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending Baby Boy Names
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter