Want to share your parenting queries and get answers
Get Solutions and advice from other parents and experts
Ask a Question
Guardian of a 1 yr 3 m old girl

baby hone k bad mai bahut dubli ho gyi hu kuch v khati hu phir v kya kru mai koi upay btarye

1 Answer
ExpertDr Disha PatelAyurvedic Physician1 week ago
A. Hi, do check ur thyroid profile, take protein rich food.. Details of clinical examination and associated symptoms are required, it's preferable to visit your doctor, for further evaluation and exact treatment
ExpertFirstCry Expert
Hi, have you checked out our Growth Tracker? Track your child's height and weight and see the ideal ranges as per WHO standards.
Click here to visit the tool
Do you know any solution to this question?Let’s go to the app - To help out fellow parents & to get answers to your questions

Add An Answer

Add An Answer
Add An Answer

Post Answer

Ask a Question
This question is being asked for:
Your identity will not be revealed