- Name :Mal
- Meaning :Messenger of God; Chief; One of many names of Lord Krishna, Messenger of God, Chief, One of many names of Lord Krishna
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Hindu
Similar Names For Mal
- KanishkAn ancient king, Small, A king who followed buddhism, The meaning of the name is An Ancient King
- VanyaHindu female deity of forests, Van ki Devi, Gods gift, God is gracious, Gracious, a woman who is graceful to God for everything.
- KittuA Cute Boy; Small young boy; A pet name in Tamil, A Cute Boy, Small young boy, A pet name in Tamil
- RitikaJoy, Of truth, Generous, A small flowing river or stream, Truthful, A joy that the truth brings
- JoashJoash is a male name and means He who despairs or burns. It is a name of Biblical origin and comes from Hebrew name Yoash., Joash is a male name and means He who despairs or burns. It is a name of Biblical origin and comes from Hebrew name Yoash.
- ShrikaGoddess Lakshmi, Sun child, Bright Sun, Respect, Richness, God, Radiance, Diffusing light, God Lakshmi, Money, Bright light, Fortune, Beauty, A sound of a small whistle and a name of bird
- Myramary, myrrh, or miracles,of myra like a girl's name is pronounced m & e-rah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of myra is "myrrh". female of myron. a poetic and literary invention in the 17th century, and is used as a name since the 19th century. century. see also mayra and moira. author maira kalman. also the shape of the almera. also the shape of elmira. also the shape of miranda.,aroma of myrrh sweet riechendem oil
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name