- Name :Janu
- Meaning :Soul, Life force, birthplace, A force of life
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :1
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Makar (KH, J)
- Nakshatra :Utharashada (Bhe, Bho, Ja, Ji)
Similar Names For Janu
- Riorio as a name of children is very ree-oh. it is of spanish origin and the meaning of river "river". place name, independent name and an abbreviation of names with the suffix-rio. rio de janeiro, brazil, which means "river of january" in portuguese. the rio grande is the border river between texas and mexico, and its name means "great river" in english.,river
- JaniceA derivative from the Roman god Janus, the god of beginnings and transitions, A variant form of Janus
- Vestaborn near a fireplace,pure,vesta how to a girl's name is of latin origin. the name of the roman goddess of the home, and one of the three virgin goddesses of antiquity, the greeks known as hestia. the others were athena and artemis. vesta ' s altar was tend to be six guardians of his holy fire, the so-called vestal virgins, and it was an honor for a roman family, to have a daughter, beneath them. more common in the late 19th and early 20th of january of the century. also nickname of silvestra.
- GenaroRefers to the first month of the year, January., Refers to the first month of the year, January.
- Wilbertdecided, bright,wilbert how to a girl's name is pronounced wil-bert. it is of old german origin, and the importance of wilbert is bright. it is used on occasion in the on january 19th and 20th centuries.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name