- Name :Hari
- Meaning :The Sun, Man, Green, Light, Moon, Another name for Indra, Brahma Vishnu and Shiva, brown, yellow, tawny" in Sanskrit, Hindu god Vishnu
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :9
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Karka (DD, H)
- Nakshatra :Punarvasu (Ke, Ko, Ha, Hi)
Similar Names For Hari
- NiharikaDew drops, Bunches of star, Nebula, Misty, The milky way, The one who looks very attractive.
- HarikaIs associated to Lord venkateswara, Goddess Parvati, The goddess Parvati, beautiful and wonderful (Turkish)
- SharikaGoddess Durga, A kind of bird, Commonly called mainaa, A bow or stick used for playing any stringed instrument, Name of the tutelary Goddess of shaareetaka, Same as saarikaa, Mayna
- AlveryEnergy; Helper Alvery also means The one they cried for, a person with strong mind who is charismatic as well as inspiring.
- DevyaniLike a Goddess, Serving the gods, Chariot of the gods, One invested with divine power (Daughter of Shukraacharya)
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name