- Name :gregor
- Meaning :awake or cheerfully,gregory as a name of children of scottish and greek origin. scottish form of gregory, and a anglisierung of gaelic griogair, the origin of the highland surname macgregor.,watchful, guardian
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For gregor
- Andreandré, as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name andre) is very ahn-dray. it is of french and greek origin, and the importance of the andre is "man, warrior". andré is a variant of andrew. pianist andré watts, the actor andré gregory; writer/director andré previn; the tennis player andre agassi.,man, warrior, courageous,male,male, male
- Gregoryawake or cheerfully,gregory how to a girl's name is pronounced greg-is-ee. it is latin and greek origin, and the importance of gregory is "the state of alert, vigilant". the latin gregory greek gregôrios, derived from gregôrein "see". in the bible (1. peter 5:8), reminds the christians: "be sober, be vigilant". the first of 16 popes and 10 saints with the name of st. gregory the great. he founded monasteries, new pontifical administration and promoted the development of gregorian chants. the actor gregory peck, gregory hines, greg wise, greg kinnear; cyclists greg lemond; musician gregg allman.,alert, alert, alert,alert, alert
- Mendelsmall man,mendel, as a young man by the name is of persian origin. variant of menachem. it is also possible (semitic) "wisdom". the father of modern genetics, gregor mendel, was a 19th-century-austrian priest and abbot, an order of monks.,the comforter,or wise or knowledgeable
- Narekthe name given-name is a name of children . given name, a name in armenia in the first century, inspired by the holy gregory of given name, we also know that grigor narekatsi. he wrote the book of lamentations, is an example of the more mythical of the literature.
- GregoriThey love companionship and want to work in peace.They are scholars,philosophers and teachers., They love companionship and want to work in peace.They are scholars,philosophers and teachers.
- GregorieThey are very competent,practical and powerful.The have very strong business mind and achieve all goal.
- Jacquettathe name jacquetta is a girl name . this name has importance, since the release of philippa gregory white queen novel. jacquetta of luxembourg, was the mother of elizabeth woodville, who became queen of england. jacquetta assert, is derived from the pagan mythological character melusine and charged under the accusation of witchcraft, of the releasees.
- GregoriaThey are very competent,practical and powerful.The have very strong business mind and achieve all goal.
- GrigoreRomanian form of Gregory, meaning watchful or alert., Romanian form of Gregory, meaning watchful or alert.
- GregoriusWatchful; Vigilant; Alert; Derived from Greek name Gregorios, Watchful, Vigilant, Alert, Derived from Greek name Gregorios
- Dunnbrown,dunn as a young man by the name its origin is gaelic, and the importance of dunn is "brown". authors dominick and john gregory dunne. also the shape of the duncan.
- GrygoriyUkrainian variant of Gregory, meaning watchful or alert., Ukrainian variant of Gregory, meaning watchful or alert.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name