- Name :Greg
- Meaning :They are good leader then a follower.They have powerful personalities., They are good leader then a follower.They have powerful personalities.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Sikh
Similar Names For Greg
- Andreandré, as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name andre) is very ahn-dray. it is of french and greek origin, and the importance of the andre is "man, warrior". andré is a variant of andrew. pianist andré watts, the actor andré gregory; writer/director andré previn; the tennis player andre agassi.,man, warrior, courageous,male,male, male
- Gregoryawake or cheerfully,gregory how to a girl's name is pronounced greg-is-ee. it is latin and greek origin, and the importance of gregory is "the state of alert, vigilant". the latin gregory greek gregôrios, derived from gregôrein "see". in the bible (1. peter 5:8), reminds the christians: "be sober, be vigilant". the first of 16 popes and 10 saints with the name of st. gregory the great. he founded monasteries, new pontifical administration and promoted the development of gregorian chants. the actor gregory peck, gregory hines, greg wise, greg kinnear; cyclists greg lemond; musician gregg allman.,alert, alert, alert,alert, alert
- Gregorawake or cheerfully,gregory as a name of children of scottish and greek origin. scottish form of gregory, and a anglisierung of gaelic griogair, the origin of the highland surname macgregor.,watchful, guardian
- Lamontof the mountain,lamont how a young man named is pronounced la-warns. it's nordic origin and meaning of lamont is "law can be". lomond is a scottish name of clan. cyclists greg lemond. also the shape of the-.,lawyer,man of law
- Mendelsmall man,mendel, as a young man by the name is of persian origin. variant of menachem. it is also possible (semitic) "wisdom". the father of modern genetics, gregor mendel, was a 19th-century-austrian priest and abbot, an order of monks.,the comforter,or wise or knowledgeable
- Narekthe name given-name is a name of children . given name, a name in armenia in the first century, inspired by the holy gregory of given name, we also know that grigor narekatsi. he wrote the book of lamentations, is an example of the more mythical of the literature.
- GregoriThey love companionship and want to work in peace.They are scholars,philosophers and teachers., They love companionship and want to work in peace.They are scholars,philosophers and teachers.
- GregorieThey are very competent,practical and powerful.The have very strong business mind and achieve all goal.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name