- Name :gram
- Meaning :the contraction of graham,sandy homestead
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For gram
- VedangFrom the Vedas, One of six sciences chanting, Ritual, Grammar, Vocabulary, Speech interpretation grammar
- Logana descendant of the warrior; or little hollow,a small hill,from the hollow,small hollow,logan as a young man by the name (less often than girls-names-logan) is very loh-gan. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of logan is "hollow". the word "lag". in chinese, the name means "little hollow". author logan pearsall smith; playwright and director joshua logan.,logan as a girl, the name is used (most often the boys name logan) is very loh-gan. it is scottish gaelic and the origin and meaning of logan is "hollow". the use of this surname as a girl name family that has been because of the popular character brooke logan on the tv program "rich and famous". the last name more than your first, through his love, of interest at the fair.,small hole
- Rykerrich,rich,ryker as a girl's name is pronounced rye-ker. it is an association of origin. surname form of richard sometimes, as a name, maybe because of the character of commander riker in the television program "star trek: the next generation".
- Laiyahthe name laiyah is a girl name . it is a yoonek spelling star wars name leia? a reduction of apply aaliyah? laila with a valley girl accent? a complicated anagram of hailey? maybe all of the above. growing in popularity for years, along with many other similar names, all, without doubt, to be confused, on the other, to the kirsten/kristen/kirsta.
- Xuxalily,xuxa, as a girl's name is pronounced shoo-sha. it is of latin origin. the nickname of susana of the host of a popular children's television program in brazil.
- Nortonfarm in the north of the city, in the north,the north of the city,norton as the young, the names of old english, and old german origin, and the meaning of norton is "northern town". revived as a name in the middle of the 19th century. name of a cartoon character in the television program "the honeymooners".
- Ingramangel-raven,ingram, as a young man by the name is pronounced ing-grum. is scandinavia and altenglischen of origin, and the importance of ingram is "raven of peace; raven of anglia".,the tribe of englanda in germany
- Whitleyof a clear white,the white box,white meadow,whitley as a girl's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl whitley) is the old english origin, and the meaning of whitley is the white meadow. the location, the name. author whitley streiber.,whitley as a girl, the name is used (with less frequency than the guys of your name whitley) is very whit-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of whitley is the white meadow. the location, the name. regarding the law of names the likes of ashley, and whitney. also known by the character of whitley in the television program another world.
- Sanchoholy, holy,holy or a saint,a saint or holy,sancho, that the boys name is of latin origin, and the importance of sancho is "holy". don quixote ' s a squire called sancho panza, where "panza" is the spanish, the jargon of the "belly". born in france, journalist ted morgan was originally with the name sanche de gramont. the name is popular in spain.
- Kelseyof ceol island,the island boats,islands,kelsey as a girl's name (also more common for girls name kelsey), is the old english origin. place name referred to "the island". the actor kelsey grammer.,kelsey as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys their name kelsey), is very kel-see. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of kelsey is "winner of a boat". possibly, also, a place, a name, in "the island". popular preference for kelsey and their variants can be affected by the name as chelsea and casey.,ship victory
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name