- Name :dutch
- Meaning :of the netherlands
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For dutch
- Nicholasnicholas how to a girl's name is pronounced nik-oh-lus. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of nicholas 'people's victory". biblical: one of seven "qualified men" in the first century of the christian church. saint nicholas (fourth century), is known as the patron saint of greece and russia, children, scientists, sailors, and pawnbrokers, and (via his dutch name, sinte klaas) the original of santa claus. five popes and two emperor of russia, which bears the name. theatre director nikos psacharapolous; dickens' novel "nicholas nickleby"; the actor nicholas cage, nikolas grace, nicol williamson; composer nicolai rimsky-korsakov; political philosopher niccolo machiavelli.,the people of victory,the people triumph,the victory of the people
- Juniperthe juniper as a girl's name (also more frequently than girls name juniper). the name of the plant: a shrub with fruits of the forest, from which gin (known as "geneva" in dutch) is traditionally distilled.,juniper berry juniper-tree (an evergreen tree),juniper as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name juniper) is of latin origin. the name of the plant, the juniper-tree, or a berry (derived from iunipêrus). in the bible, is used as a translation of hebrew rothem, a desert broom-bush. as a surname, is partially derived from jennifer.,young
- Espena Dutch name for a bear which was owned by god., a Dutch name for a bear which was owned by god.
- TasmanDutch form of German surname Tessmann, means man of consolation, Dutch form of German surname Tessmann, means man of consolation
- GertGerman and Dutch short type of Gerhard (strongest with the spear), German and Dutch short type of Gerhard (strongest with the spear)
- GerhardGerman, Swedish and Dutch form of Gerard (spear, brave, hardy), German, Swedish and Dutch form of Gerard (spear, brave, hardy)
- Casparcaspar as a girl's name is pronounced kas-pro. it is of persian origin, and the importance of casper is "treasurer". dutch form of jasper. in the medieval tradition, caspar was one of the three magi, or "wise man", who traveled from afar to find the baby jesus. a decade of the 1960s, the television series casper, the ghost-friendly.,the guardian of treasure,treasurer
- Voni hope that my small or little,son, of,of, as a young man by the name is pronounced by. is nordic in origin and meaning is hope. also a respelling of the dutch-derived van.
- Vanof the family of the..,of the moors,several possible meanings,of,van, as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name van), is pronounced van. it is an association of origin, and the meaning of van is of. the equivalent of de in the french name. also a nickname for evan. van was sometimes a surname-prefix to indicate that a particular name, of the first immigrants to the united states. the name became known in the 1950s by the actor van johnson and van heflin. pianist van cliburn; actors van johnson.,go as a girl' name (also used regularly by more young of name van), is pronounced van. it is an association of origin, and the meaning of van is of. the dutch equivalent of the de in the french name. in the case that some of the first immigrants to the united states dropped this prefix from their name, made with a particular name. van also as an abbreviation of vanessa.
- Jangod is merciful,god is merciful,jan as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name jan) is very yahn, jan. it is the dutch, the danish, slavic and hebrew origin, and the importance of jan is "god is gracious". variant of john. see also janson. painter jan van eyck, jan vermeer.,jan as a girl, the name is used (most often of the young man named jan) is manifested jann. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jan is "god is gracious". feminine of john. as a girl's name, is also a short form of janet and janice. author jan morris. also the shape of jane.
- Skylynnthe name skylynn is a girl name . lynn is especially popular suffix to the combination of the names of the days of marilyn by katelynn today, ashlyn, and brooklyn, and, to the right, skylynn (or skylyn or skylinn or skylynne). skylynn is probably influenced by the fashion of skylar, as through the word to name the sky, but skylar is itself a variation of the dutch schuyler. not unpleasant to the name, but in the end, you can do better.
- Vandergood man or the family,vander than kids his name. it is possible (dutch) of or an abbreviation of evander (g) good man.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name