- Name :wyn
- Meaning :the fair,wyn as a boy's name (also as a girl name wyn) is of welsh origin, and the meaning of wyn is fair, white, blessed, holy. from (g)wyn. also the way of gwyn.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For wyn
- Wynnthe fair, white, blessed,swift runner, fair,wynn as a boy's name (also as girl's name wynn), is pronounced win. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of wynn friend. it is also possible (welsh) white. some of the variants that are listed in english surnames in rare use as a name. also the shape of the elwin.
- Gavingavin how a young man name is pronounced cct-in. it is of celtic origin, and the importance of gavin is "white hawk". scottish form of the name medieval of gawain, the name of the knights of the round table in the arthurian legends. it is the first thing that appears in the french literature, as, and in welsh sources as gwalchmai. the element gwalch, means "hawk" and is used to imply the qualities of a hero. the element may, of uncertain derivation, and may mean the "pure light", the translation into breton of the welsh element (g)wyn, meaning "white, clean and fair". the actor gavin macleod.,hawk white,white hawk
- Tammypalma,tammy how to a girl's name is pronounced tam-mee. it is the english and the aramaic, the origin and meaning of tammy is "twin". abbreviation of thomasina and tamara. the actress tammy grimes; singer tammy wynette; evangelist tammy faye bakker.
- Winonaeldest daughter,the eldest daughter of actress winona how to a girl's name is pronounced wyw-noh-close. it is the native american indian origin, and the importance of winona is the firstborn of his daughter. of the sioux indians. made popular by writers such as henry wadsworth longfellow. familiar, in the modern era of the actress winona ryder and country singer wynonna judd.
- Keenanold,old,descendant of the fair child,keenan as a boy's name is pronounced kee-nen. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of keenan is "old". see also kenan and keane. the actor keenan wynn, keenan ivory wayans; football player keenan mccardell.,little old
- Gwynethblessed, happy,happy, blessed,and gwyneth as a girl name of welsh origin, and the meaning of gwyneth is "i know right". the welsh district name of gwynned, probably gwen's, with the meaning of "i know right". it can also be a derivation of gwynaeth, meaning "happiness, happiness". its use in the english-speaking world, it seems that, due to the popular writer harriet annie hughes (19th century), whose pseudonym was gwyneth vaughan. the actress gwyneth paltrow. also the form of gwendolen.,happy, woman,white
- Eirweneirwen as a girl name of welsh origin, and the meaning of eirwen is "blessed snow". modern coins, eira, meaning "snow" and (g) who is, feminine form of gwyn, with the meaning of "be fair, blessed, holy".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name