- Name :woods
- Meaning :the forest
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For woods
- Wesleyfrom the west-area of west woods,wesley as a young man by the name is pronounced gmt-lee, wes-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of wesley is western meadow. the location, the name; variant of the english surname westley. used in honor of brothers john and charles wesley, in the 18th century, the founder of the methodists, a christian evangelical confession. the actor wesley snipes, wes bentley.,west meadow,western wood-clear or prado
- Lockea fortified place,lock, lock,locke, as a boys' name is pronounced lahk. it is of old english, and old german origin, and the meaning of locke is "woods; fortified place; pond". it is also a professional name refers to a locksmith. the philosopher john locke.
- Woodyof the street in the woods of the series of houses, through a wooden floor,wood, as a boy's name. nick woodrow, etc familiar today by the actor woody harrelson, and the actor and director woody allen. folk singer woody guthrie. also the form of elwood. also the form of haywood.
- Boyceboyce as a boy's name is pronounced boyce. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of boyce is "the forest".,woods lives in the forest,life, in addition to a wood floor
- Tigerpowerful cat, tiger,tiger,tiger, as a boy's name. nature name. made famous by young celebrities of golf tiger woods, whose name is the source eldrick (see eldridge).
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name