- Name :woods
- Meaning :the forest
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For woods
- Wesleyfrom the west-area of west woods,wesley as a young man by the name is pronounced gmt-lee, wes-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of wesley is western meadow. the location, the name; variant of the english surname westley. used in honor of brothers john and charles wesley, in the 18th century, the founder of the methodists, a christian evangelical confession. the actor wesley snipes, wes bentley.,west meadow,western wood-clear or prado
- Pennlocated on a hill,housing,living of the hill,penn as a name of children altenglischen origin and importance of the penn "of the dwelling; hill". it is likely that an occupational disease name refers to a person who lived or worked in a fold. the americans used, due to the admiration for the quakers guide to william penn (18th century). the son of an influential english family, he betrayed the comfort of a genteelity labels, pennsylvania (in latin, "penn' s woods"), a true oasis of religious tolerance.
- Woodyof the street in the woods of the series of houses, through a wooden floor,wood, as a boy's name. nick woodrow, etc familiar today by the actor woody harrelson, and the actor and director woody allen. folk singer woody guthrie. also the form of elwood. also the form of haywood.
- Tigerpowerful cat, tiger,tiger,tiger, as a boy's name. nature name. made famous by young celebrities of golf tiger woods, whose name is the source eldrick (see eldridge).
- RhoadesFrom Rhodes; field of roses; Habitational surname deriving from Rod which means clearing in the woods, From Rhodes, field of roses, Habitational surname deriving from Rod which means clearing in the woods
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name