- Name :woods
- Meaning :the forest
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For woods
- Wesleyfrom the west-area of west woods,wesley as a young man by the name is pronounced gmt-lee, wes-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of wesley is western meadow. the location, the name; variant of the english surname westley. used in honor of brothers john and charles wesley, in the 18th century, the founder of the methodists, a christian evangelical confession. the actor wesley snipes, wes bentley.,west meadow,western wood-clear or prado
- Tigerpowerful cat, tiger,tiger,tiger, as a boy's name. nature name. made famous by young celebrities of golf tiger woods, whose name is the source eldrick (see eldridge).
- Woodyof the street in the woods of the series of houses, through a wooden floor,wood, as a boy's name. nick woodrow, etc familiar today by the actor woody harrelson, and the actor and director woody allen. folk singer woody guthrie. also the form of elwood. also the form of haywood.
- Pennlocated on a hill,housing,living of the hill,penn as a name of children altenglischen origin and importance of the penn "of the dwelling; hill". it is likely that an occupational disease name refers to a person who lived or worked in a fold. the americans used, due to the admiration for the quakers guide to william penn (18th century). the son of an influential english family, he betrayed the comfort of a genteelity labels, pennsylvania (in latin, "penn' s woods"), a true oasis of religious tolerance.
- Lockea fortified place,lock, lock,locke, as a boys' name is pronounced lahk. it is of old english, and old german origin, and the meaning of locke is "woods; fortified place; pond". it is also a professional name refers to a locksmith. the philosopher john locke.
- Boyceboyce as a boy's name is pronounced boyce. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of boyce is "the forest".,woods lives in the forest,life, in addition to a wood floor
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name