- Name :wells
- Meaning :of the source,the spring,the spring or electricity,pit as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of the source is the source. the location, the name. the name of a famous cathedral town in the west of england. it is usually used as a given name in the 19th century. baseball player david wells.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For wells
- KiratiGoddess Durga, One who dwells in mountains, An epithet of Goddess Durga, An epithet of river Ganga, A woman of the Kirat tribe, Kirati means From the Mountain
- AisleyEnglish - From the ash tree meadow; Dwells at the Ash Tree Grove, English - From the ash tree meadow, Dwells at the Ash Tree Grove
- Kelpiekelpie as a girl's name is of celtic origin, and the importance of the kelpie is "the heifer, colt". gaelic calpa or cailpeach. mythology: the water of the spirit, dwells in the lakes of scotland, which sometimes appears as a beautiful woman.
- Howelleminent or differences,howell as a name of children welsh origin, and the meaning of howell is "eminently remarkable". anglisierte version of hywel. author william dean howells.,to see with clarity
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name